Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SAHM who have filthy houses..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I will never for the life of me understand how a SAHM can have a filthy dirty house when all they do everyday is stay at home and do nothing all day. Your a SAHM your job is to keep the house clean..at least in decent living conditions..If your a SAHM how often do you clean your house? 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

im a sahm mom and ihave a housekeeper..it was easier to keep my house cleaner when i worked full time...bc i could clean it the night and leave all day come home and it was still b asically clean...when im at home my kids are fairly young 1 and 4 and then i have a 5 anf 7 year old its crazy..my toddlers in to everything and my 4 years has learning development problems so those two keep very busy then my 5 and 7 year old have a shit ton of activities so its all very time counsuming..

Fairegirl33
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Quoting twinmommy27:

Lmao. Everyday, multiple times actually. I can't stand a dirty house.

P.S. no ones house should be filthy!

I agree with this....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Who are you tell anyone how to do their job? No one. That's right. You do your job let others do theirs! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Oh well

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM
8 moms liked this
SAHMs do nothing all day? Why wasn't I told of this rule? I feel gypped...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I clean multiple times a day. I can not stand dirt. I also do not nor will ever understand how a house can be filthy if you stay home. 

D.O.E.
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

well i have been off of work for two days now!!!!! yay!!!!

and yesterday i did all the laundry...ALL OF IT!!! IN ONE DAY!!!! :)

today i am getting the rest of the cleaning and organizing done, then once this is allllll done.....i will only need to put about an hour a day into cleaning. 

there is NO excuse to have a filthy house if you are a sahm!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I have a friend who is a SAHM...she has a PT nanny so she can go shopping and to the spa.  She also has a maid service once a week....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Once a week I do a full scrub down, bathroom, mopping, vacuuming, laundry.  If you count the number of times I pick food, toys, and other things off the floor. I never stop cleaning.  Dishes get done twice a day too. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM
3 moms liked this
and taking care if your children doesn't include providing a clean environment for them?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a sahm and no, my job is not to keep the house clean, it's to care for my children. Stay at home *MOM* not stay at home maid
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN