Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SAHM who have filthy houses..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I will never for the life of me understand how a SAHM can have a filthy dirty house when all they do everyday is stay at home and do nothing all day. Your a SAHM your job is to keep the house clean..at least in decent living conditions..If your a SAHM how often do you clean your house? 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

im a sahm mom and ihave a housekeeper..it was easier to keep my house cleaner when i worked full time...bc i could clean it the night and leave all day come home and it was still b asically clean...when im at home my kids are fairly young 1 and 4 and then i have a 5 anf 7 year old its crazy..my toddlers in to everything and my 4 years has learning development problems so those two keep very busy then my 5 and 7 year old have a shit ton of activities so its all very time counsuming..

Fairegirl33
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Quoting twinmommy27:

Lmao. Everyday, multiple times actually. I can't stand a dirty house.

P.S. no ones house should be filthy!

I agree with this....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Who are you tell anyone how to do their job? No one. That's right. You do your job let others do theirs! 

Anonymous

Oh well

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM
8 moms liked this
SAHMs do nothing all day? Why wasn't I told of this rule? I feel gypped...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I clean multiple times a day. I can not stand dirt. I also do not nor will ever understand how a house can be filthy if you stay home. 

D.O.E.
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

well i have been off of work for two days now!!!!! yay!!!!

and yesterday i did all the laundry...ALL OF IT!!! IN ONE DAY!!!! :)

today i am getting the rest of the cleaning and organizing done, then once this is allllll done.....i will only need to put about an hour a day into cleaning. 

there is NO excuse to have a filthy house if you are a sahm!

Anonymous

I have a friend who is a SAHM...she has a PT nanny so she can go shopping and to the spa.  She also has a maid service once a week....

Anonymous
1 mom liked this

Once a week I do a full scrub down, bathroom, mopping, vacuuming, laundry.  If you count the number of times I pick food, toys, and other things off the floor. I never stop cleaning.  Dishes get done twice a day too. 

Anonymous
3 moms liked this
and taking care if your children doesn't include providing a clean environment for them?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a sahm and no, my job is not to keep the house clean, it's to care for my children. Stay at home *MOM* not stay at home maid
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)