Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ask me anything,   I clean houses and offices. 

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Replies (91-95):
MammaPaparazza
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Dh said its painted steel and gas, when water boils over it literally ruins the stove, we can't get the grates clean either!
Can you also give tips to clean a microwave? I use a rag in water and I cook it in there for steam and wash walls, but it takes forever

Quoting Lordgodempress:

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

I have a black stove and I can't get that shit clean? What can I use to get the top clean

like a ceramic top?  or one of those new gas ones?  Ceramic Top use BarKeepers Friend fro ceramic cook tops and a razor blade ( use only when wet never ever ever dry) if its the other Greased Lightning is a great degreaser and cleans it wonderfully.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lordgodempress
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Dh said its painted steel and gas, when water boils over it literally ruins the stove, we can't get the grates clean either!
Can you also give tips to clean a microwave? I use a rag in water and I cook it in there for steam and wash walls, but it takes forever

Quoting Lordgodempress:

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

I have a black stove and I can't get that shit clean? What can I use to get the top clean

like a ceramic top?  or one of those new gas ones?  Ceramic Top use BarKeepers Friend fro ceramic cook tops and a razor blade ( use only when wet never ever ever dry) if its the other Greased Lightning is a great degreaser and cleans it wonderfully.

So like the old fashioned gas stove tops?   Greased Lightnings and magic eraser work the best for me and elbow grease.  I also like Greased Lighting for microwaves.  It works super fast and does a great job  and SOS pads for the grates.   Or just buy new ones lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:33 PM
How did you get started? How much did it cost you to start?

Quoting Lordgodempress:

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Will you clean my house for free?

no.  lol

Lordgodempress
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

How did you get started? How much did it cost you to start?

Quoting Lordgodempress:

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Will you clean my house for free?

no.  lol

It all kind of just happened for me, I just got the idea, called the SBA ( small business association) and googled how to start a cleaning business lol.     The initial start up cost was about $4000.00.    That included advertising, supplies, insurance, bonding ETC.

Kaelaknowsitall
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:06 PM
I'm thinking of starting my own cleaning business- I work in insurance now and love it, but my hours are so long and I'm missing too much of my little ones lives.

I make $40,000 a year now- how long did it take you to get your business going, how much do you net a year? How many hours are you putting in weekly?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)