Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ask me anything,   I clean houses and offices. 

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Replies (11-20):
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM
I have a cleaning lady who's phenomenal. She owns her own small cleaning company.

So, I guess my question is: How often do you and your employees discuss your clients?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Do you enjoy your job? How many people do you employ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Will you come wash my floors? It's a bitch getting them done with a broken leg :(

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:05 PM

So does my mom. No questions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:05 PM
How much do you charge?
eesmommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:06 PM
I used to own one too. When I decided tmi start it back up last year, dh suddenly discovered that I would clean other peoples toilets, and stopped me there.... like who did he THINK was going to clean these strangers toilets? Little toilet elves? Lol

Okay, my question.... hmm what do J want to know about you?
Do you have a clock in your kitchen?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lordgodempress
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

How did it start? Do you advertise? How much do you make per week? How big is your company?

I started 2 years ago just cleaning for some people i knew and I liked it.   I do advertise and I have my own website.  I have found Google AdWords to be the most effective way to advertise ( although it can be expensive). The company makes about 1800.00 a week right now.  I have 3 employees at this time but am looking to expand next month.   

Lordgodempress
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Quoting Nicoleb9:

I have a cleaning lady who's phenomenal. She owns her own small cleaning company.

So, I guess my question is: How often do you and your employees discuss your clients?

My employess are not allowed to gossip about clients and I will speak with them if i catch them.  We do comment a lot of decorative styles and I confess that I use peoples homes to get decorating ideas :)  

Lordgodempress
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Do you enjoy your job? How many people do you employ?

I love my job but it is hard work.   I am slowly starting to concentrate on the business end more and cleaning less.  I have 3 people right now and will be hiring more next month. 

Lordgodempress
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Will you come wash my floors? It's a bitch getting them done with a broken leg :(

Are you in Colorado? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN