Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ask me anything,   I clean houses and offices. 

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Replies (21-30):
AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM
That sounds awesome :) what do you look for in potential employees?

Quoting Lordgodempress:

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Do you enjoy your job? How many people do you employ?

I love my job but it is hard work.   I am slowly starting to concentrate on the business end more and cleaning less.  I have 3 people right now and will be hiring more next month. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lordgodempress
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Quoting eesmommy:

I used to own one too. When I decided tmi start it back up last year, dh suddenly discovered that I would clean other peoples toilets, and stopped me there.... like who did he THINK was going to clean these strangers toilets? Little toilet elves? Lol

Okay, my question.... hmm what do J want to know about you?
Do you have a clock in your kitchen?

I guess I dont understand the first question and yes I have a clock in my kitchen.  My DH didn't like me scrubbing toilets either but I told him to get over it. lol 

Lordgodempress
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

How much do you charge?

I charge based on square footage and how long it I feel it would take to clean it so it's based on about 25-30.00 an hour per person. 

danandsamsmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Do have a lot of clients that are SAHMs?

Lordgodempress
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Quoting mrscass0416:

Where are you located?

Colorado

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:15 PM

is there a specific type of way to clean a shower??? sounds crazy but i always seem to do mine wrong...i get the bottom of the tub clean but then i get to the walls and i wash them but then for some reason there like rough/tacky feeling. if that makes any sense

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Good for you!  I have two girls who help keep my house clean once a week and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE them!  Its my favorite day!

mrscass0416
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Dang :-( LOL

Quoting Lordgodempress:

Quoting mrscass0416:

Where are you located?

Colorado

Lordgodempress
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

That sounds awesome :) what do you look for in potential employees?

Quoting Lordgodempress:

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Do you enjoy your job? How many people do you employ?

I love my job but it is hard work.   I am slowly starting to concentrate on the business end more and cleaning less.  I have 3 people right now and will be hiring more next month. 

I look for someone who is going to be able to follow directions which is harder to find than you would think and also understands that this is not like cleaning your own home.    I look for people that are going to represent my company in a positive way.    They need to be positive and not easily grossed out,    They must pass a background check and be trustworthy and honest. 

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:18 PM
He didn't like the whole idea... toilets was the last straw. He didn't even like me babysitting because I was "raising" other peoples kids and wiping their hineys. He doesn't want me to work because he feels its his job to provide for his family. I don't mind, it would have been a lot on my plate :-) . I loved my clients before though, I had some really sweet ladies on my books:)

Quoting Lordgodempress:

Quoting eesmommy:

I used to own one too. When I decided tmi start it back up last year, dh suddenly discovered that I would clean other peoples toilets, and stopped me there.... like who did he THINK was going to clean these strangers toilets? Little toilet elves? Lol

Okay, my question.... hmm what do J want to know about you?
Do you have a clock in your kitchen?

I guess I dont understand the first question and yes I have a clock in my kitchen.  My DH didn't like me scrubbing toilets either but I told him to get over it. lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured