Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

want another baby...and more

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

so I have had the urge to want to have a baby for about 3 months. I just got out of psych (pls no judging) hospital. I have been with the same man for almost 2 years and we have been through a lot. I also have my own 4 year old boy.

Between my sons douche father and a laughable amount of child support, droppong my full time course load, and dealing and trying to manage my medical illnesses, and relationship ups and downs, it is really hard to still ignore my earge.

I am being responsible with my birth control and I know that a symptom of what i have is impulsitivity so I have something that has to be sergically removed, but in office type of thing. Implanon I believe.

I found some things on my boyfriends computer and I dont like them much. I tried not to look and i even made a guess account on this computer. today he urged the password thing and gave it to me.

I don't know how to think in my head. along with my normal racing thouhts all this is now being mixed in my head. I just want to lay down and forget it all.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not sure what your psychological and medical issues are but I would make sure everything is fully stable before I brought a child into it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I didnt understand most of this, but my advice is, DONT HAVE KIDS.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Thats really how I have felt for a while and that is why i've been responsible with my birth control. I had a cooper iud for a while that was good for ten years, but it made my cycles to rough on me. Now I have hormones in a tube in my arm... it is only good for 3 years. I was just saying that there was this urge like i'm missing something. It's just hard because I want my son to have a sibling he isn't 8 years older than... otherwise to me, what's the point of having another child.

I would never bring a child into an already bad situation anyways.

I just hope soon I will be better and stable enough to care for another child and live happier.

I'd rather keep my mental illnesses to myself, but  I have been taking meds and going to therapy as well so I'm working on bettering myself right now and for the past several years.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:16 PM

each paragraph is more like a separate part of the other. they all go into the situation.

bamamommy2009
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Implanon is evil...i had mine removed and it gave me problem after problem and even after the dang thing was removed..... i am not a fan

as for trying to handle everything and still want another i feel ya hun i realyl want another one too but dh and family just doesnt want us to at this time and it makes me so sad....

eqwife
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:21 PM

yeah i want more too, i daydream about it alot..but i have the perfect size house for the 2 ive got, and we couldnt do it..

pregnancy and baby tomes are very mentally exhausting for me, i would be stressed out with 3 kids, it seems like things get their craziest at 3 plus kids..

im trying to figure out what i am missing in my life that would make me want another baby, or if its justr b/c my youngest is almost 4 and not a baby and i simply miss the bond of pregnancy and having a little baby..

Jade89
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:23 PM
What she said

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:23 PM
This.

Many mental illnesses are hereditary. Would you wish your problems on your own child?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:25 PM

I can relate to that. I believe if I found what I feel is missing in my life I might be able to push the want to the background.

I know no one I know would be happy if I got pregnant now, no one at all...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:27 PM

It makes me sad just knowing no matter what I do right now it's not going to be the time to have another for a little while.

So far implanon had only wrecked my periods normal cycle. but also my psychatrist abruptly made me stop an antidepressant i had been on for a while and switch to another type of med.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)