Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

pot legal? rreally? *edit*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Now I know this is a contriversal (?) Topic on here but I'm kinda pissed at what I just seen on tv. A bunch of people in Washington chilling in the streets smoking pot. Yes I know cigeretts are bad. But I'd rather walk past a cigerett then my children get contact high. And just in case Nyone says it I'm not against wed. I used to be a pothead. But as I've grown I beleieve that its something that is a privilage. Not something children young teens or broke ass adults should do. If its legal it should he who people that Ned it. Nit Joe blow and his buddies. Or responsible Willie nelson kinda people. ANC sure as shit should not be done heavily in the street. Ok rant over. I'll answer questions now
*edit*
Ok for you morons only replying to the contact high. Your all idiots. For you saying" Oo I'm high now or I need a blunt" that don't bug me. You must not have read the post. Now back to you idiots that are talking contact high. I was a strong pothead for a few years. And if you are a pothead yes you can get high you morons. Or maybe you smoke rank ass shit. I don't know. The point of the post is not ." Oh ahaha she said contact high. How dumb". It's all moron should not be legally allowed to smoke weed.and Boone allowed to smoke in public.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:39 PM
Replies (11-20):
ibelieveinpink
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:48 PM
I need to go find me a blunt this weekend. ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:48 PM
I started laughing when I read that.

Quoting nerdymom28:

Your children aren't going to get a contact high from briefly walking through a cloud of smoke.

Anonymous
2 moms liked this

lmao at your kids getting contact high from passing by a smoker. You seem very uninformed. You should read more.

Anonymous
2 moms liked this

Me too. lol

They're more likely to get contact drunk by walking past a bar.

Quoting Anonymous:

I started laughing when I read that.

Quoting nerdymom28:

Your children aren't going to get a contact high from briefly walking through a cloud of smoke.

tanknjerbear311
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm for it, but it needs to be monitored just like Alcohol. No drinking in public, no smoking pot in public.

No driving, or operating vehicles. etc., The money that WA will make off the taxes is insane, there will be tons of new job growth for stores opening, "pot parlors" the people that grow and house the weed, the dispencaries.

The federal gov't will see how much $ can be made in the legalization and the nation will soon follow. But it has to be monitored JUST LIKE ALCOHOL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Please read up on things before you post.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:49 PM
I just don't agree. The last thing I want is walking through weed smoke or past some high idiots. It's just dumbto me. But that's not even the point of the post

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmm... Walk through weed smoke that has no harmful side effects or walk through cig smoke that does??? tough decisions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm fairly positive this is a post just to get hits, and not actually serious. NO ONE can be that bad at grammar and spelling. YIKES.

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this
It was a one time thing in celebration of it becoming legal. That will not be a regular occurrence cool your jets.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:51 PM
2 moms liked this
You can not get a contact high unless you inhale a large amount of the cannabis smoke, and I mean a LOT of smoke.

Cigerette smoke has way more deadly chemicals in the smoke than weed does.

Legalize don't legal lies.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)