Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So last week my sister and I took pics with the kids. I got them back and I could not believe how big I am! I work night shift and have special needs ds who is 21 months. I've been sp focused on him and my lack of sleep I over looked myself and how effin huge I am!!!! I am so sad that I can't stand to look at the pics bc its memories of my son and I and I look and them in disgust rather than loving them!!! My work is offering weight watchers at 50% so I am going to go the meeting on Tuesday am after work! I need to make motivation I tired I hardly sleep, I'm in school, and I have baby that needs a little more help! My life is stressful but one thing I can control is my body and I am ready to take the control back and rock a new mommy body! So ladies her I am I hope to lose atleast 20 lbs by my ds 2 nd bday in Feb! K gotta go in to class! Sorry so long and be nice anons! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Replies (11-16):
MacensMommy228
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Quoting TheMrs407:

Honestly I notice the poor posture more than anything.

Lol ya my posture has gotten bad especially after my ds my back hurts and cracks a lot.
Momof5kids84
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Good luck. I'm in the same boat after I have this baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sadie_J_0202
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck girlie! Remember that exercise kind of sucks, but will help you with so much more than weight loss.

Sleeping, energy, stress relief, and confidence are nice added bonuses!

MacensMommy228
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Quoting StrangeDays:

You think you're huge?! Not even close, hun. Regardless, good luck on your journey! It's never a bad thing to get in shape and love yourself no matter what your weight :)

The pics we took with the kids are bad! I am.only 5' so it doesn't help I am vertically challenged!
MacensMommy228
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Quoting RunningMommaof2:

I know how that is there where days I didn't even remember how I got in the car or to work. I was putting my dishes in the fridge when I was done washing them. I couldn't find things I just put down. I forgot to pay bills. It was bad it still is but not as bad. I work at a hospital as a tech and am trying to get into the nursing program.
StrangeDays
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:59 AM
I can relate. I was recently looking at pictures of myself from last Christmas, and I really didn't realize how "big" I was then. It really is amazing what difference a year and 15 pounds makes.

Quoting MacensMommy228:

Quoting StrangeDays:

You think you're huge?! Not even close, hun. Regardless, good luck on your journey! It's never a bad thing to get in shape and love yourself no matter what your weight :)

The pics we took with the kids are bad! I am.only 5' so it doesn't help I am vertically challenged!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN