Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Where does your SO work that allowed you to stay at home?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Replies (331-340):
Arabellas_Mommy
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:56 AM
Same here :)

Quoting Anonymous:

He's an engineer
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:56 AM

Automotive & Smog Technician making 80k

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:58 AM
I am disabled so I am not a sahm by choice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:59 AM
We don't make great money. I haven't worked in a very long time and that was well before we had children. Now I don't work because it's not possible for our situation. Someday, I really hope to but I do love staying home with my kiddo soon to be kiddos.
Zimmerchild
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:00 AM

The IRS. He has told me that if I don't want to I will never have to work again. Of course right now I'm trying to get disability because of all the medical issues I have that keep me from being able to attend school or hold a job. So, in my case, it's not a matter of him making enough money so I can stay home, it's I'm disabled and need to stay home.

ncohetero
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:04 AM
Broadcasting technician
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:08 AM

He is a DJ on the weekends and is currently looking for a job during the week.  He lost his job sucking poop out of porta pottys lol No I am not joking.  We make enough to get by but I think he is getting really tired of being at home all the time.

AdellesMom
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:09 AM
Oh yay!!!!

You're very pretty BTW.

Quoting mayasmama11:

We just recorded o holy night. He waited til 1 am when the baby FINALLY got to sleep (teething and trying to transition from formula to milk, not going well) to say he wants to record. Ugghhhh!!! Lol turned out ok I guess considering I am tired and have been sick. (Coughin, congestion, fun stuff)

Quoting AdellesMom:

Aww! I think that it's awesome that you all work together at times!

Quoting mayasmama11:

If u got two notifications its cuz I'm mobile and my phone went nutso and double posted. Lol I sing and occasionally record my own stuff with him, but its very rare so I don't know much about it.

Quoting AdellesMom:

That's true too. Nowadays, the producer is the engineer, technician, etc. Lol

Quoting mayasmama11:

According to dh, the producer is basically the one who tells how they want it to sound. The engineer is the one who actually makes it sound that way. His degree is in audio engineering. I donkt know anything about it really other than what he says.

Quoting AdellesMom:

That's called a Producer. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Music producer/engineer.- sorry had to edit cause he does wayyy more than just produce it. He fine tunes, tweaks, whatever the artist wants.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:27 AM
Truck driver
mayasmama11
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Awwww thank you!

Quoting AdellesMom:

Oh yay!!!!

You're very pretty BTW.

Quoting mayasmama11:

We just recorded o holy night. He waited til 1 am when the baby FINALLY got to sleep (teething and trying to transition from formula to milk, not going well) to say he wants to record. Ugghhhh!!! Lol turned out ok I guess considering I am tired and have been sick. (Coughin, congestion, fun stuff)

Quoting AdellesMom:

Aww! I think that it's awesome that you all work together at times!

Quoting mayasmama11:

If u got two notifications its cuz I'm mobile and my phone went nutso and double posted. Lol I sing and occasionally record my own stuff with him, but its very rare so I don't know much about it.

Quoting AdellesMom:

That's true too. Nowadays, the producer is the engineer, technician, etc. Lol

Quoting mayasmama11:

According to dh, the producer is basically the one who tells how they want it to sound. The engineer is the one who actually makes it sound that way. His degree is in audio engineering. I donkt know anything about it really other than what he says.

Quoting AdellesMom:

That's called a Producer. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Music producer/engineer.- sorry had to edit cause he does wayyy more than just produce it. He fine tunes, tweaks, whatever the artist wants.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)