Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pitt haters how do you feel about this case?

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:11 PM
  • 102 Replies

http://www.hsmo.org/news/2500-reward-offered-in-puppy.html

How do you feel about this case ? do you still feel like it was this poor dogs fault just becuase it was a pitt?

For the record I love pitts an think this is a horrible story.

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsRinehart2010
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Pitts are evi

an apparentlyy was this person who did this. My dog would give his life for us , an I wouldnt trade him for the world . He has protected my children an Inumers times.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Where's Brad Pitt?

slransde
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Omg, that is sick... Poor dog.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
queencreekmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM

My cousin had to shoot his that he had raised from a puppy when it attacked his wife and he literally couldn't get her to let go of Sarah's arm. Very scary since my kids had played with her tons of times! She was sweet as can be...until she attacked. So I don't hate pits, or advocate killing them, but they won't ever be around my kids again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Pitts are evil

The media & humans make them evil.  My neighbors Pitt is extremely lazy & a huge baby.  My Lab/Shepard mix kicks his ass when they play!

LoveMyKBabies
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
This is absolutely horrible :( Poor baby. I hope he makes a full recovery & finds a wonderful forever home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CABZS
by Emerald Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:21 PM
2 moms liked this

You realize that this has happened w/just about all breeds right?

So just out of curiousity are you going to keep all dogs away from your kids?

Quoting queencreekmom:

My cousin had to shoot his that he had raised from a puppy when it attacked his wife and he literally couldn't get her to let go of Sarah's arm. Very scary since my kids had played with her tons of times! She was sweet as can be...until she attacked. So I don't hate pits, or advocate killing them, but they won't ever be around my kids again.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Quoting queencreekmom:

it can happen with any dog, in fact I honestly have no trust in little dogs as all experience I have with them they are more likely to snap to due to being small an easily hurt. my husbnad was bitten by a german shepard but in my oppinion that isnt going to make me never let my kids around them or ever get one. any dog can bite.

queencreekmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Quoting CABZS:

You realize that this has happened w/just about all breeds right?

So just out of curiousity are you going to keep all dogs away from your kids?

Quoting queencreekmom:

No, just ones large enough to kill them. A bite from a Pitt is not equal to a bite from a poodle. In 2011 there were 33 reported fatalities from dog bites. 22 from Pitts and 11 from Rottweilers. None from other breeds. It says that Pitts make up less than 5% of pets in the US but 78% of the fatalities.

queencreekmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting queencreekmom:

it can happen with any dog, in fact I honestly have no trust in little dogs as all experience I have with them they are more likely to snap to due to being small an easily hurt. my husbnad was bitten by a german shepard but in my oppinion that isnt going to make me never let my kids around them or ever get one. any dog can bite.

I 100% agree with you that any dog can bite!! I will take a bite from a beagle over a Pitt any day. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured