Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

IS this Weird

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

OK TMI but i need to know if ay of you ladies have gone or going though this . Well During Sex my DH askd me if I can finger his butt on more than one occasion ,but i think thats weird and hes asked me like 5 times but i tell him no,has anything this weid happened to anyone else?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Uhh, it's not weird. It's called, he has desires too. Maybe you should make some efforts to attempt to satisfy his desire. 

Prostate massage (aka butt fingering) can make a man's orgasm much more intense. he's likely just seeking that pleasure. What's weirding you out?? 

godsgirl26
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh nah. Nothing goes near my husband's butthole.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Not weird have done it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Not during sex, but during foreplay in the shower he did. It was weird, not gunna lie. And no, I didn't do it. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Hell no! I would think that was weird.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:32 PM

no i mean i do other things for him  that satisfy his desiress lol but i dont do that i just think its weird idk why

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Uhh, it's not weird. It's called, he has desires too. Maybe you should make some efforts to attempt to satisfy his desire. 

Prostate massage (aka butt fingering) can make a man's orgasm much more intense. he's likely just seeking that pleasure. What's weirding you out?? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:33 PM

DH likes it. It does make him have better orgasms. I don't put my finger IN it, but kind of push on it. It pushes on the prostate, which is supposed to feel really good for men. I won't let him anywhere near my butthole, but hey, if it makes him happy, why not? I always wash my hands well when we are done.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
It's a prostrate massage. Many men love it, others have a fear of it being a sign of gay ( which it isn't) I can't do the finger bc it weirds me out that feces may be near lol. I have a long thin vibrator that I barely stick in. The first time I did it DH came in like 10 seconds. He said it amazing. He's not close to gay either lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:34 PM

oK im not the only one that thinks that weird lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Boy, you sound like you're a real pillow princess.

Poor guy. Careful some other woman don't go giving him what he's looking for... men will wander off over stuff like this. 

Quoting Anonymous:

no i mean i do other things for him  that satisfy his desiress lol but i dont do that i just think its weird idk why

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)