Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

IS this Weird

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

OK TMI but i need to know if ay of you ladies have gone or going though this . Well During Sex my DH askd me if I can finger his butt on more than one occasion ,but i think thats weird and hes asked me like 5 times but i tell him no,has anything this weid happened to anyone else?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I mean, there's other things you can do to his butt without sticking your finger in there that will get him what he wants. Like pressing on it externally, or rubbing his taint. 

Quoting Anonymous:

no i mean i do other things for him  that satisfy his desiress lol but i dont do that i just think its weird idk why

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Uhh, it's not weird. It's called, he has desires too. Maybe you should make some efforts to attempt to satisfy his desire. 

Prostate massage (aka butt fingering) can make a man's orgasm much more intense. he's likely just seeking that pleasure. What's weirding you out?? 

For delicious allergy-friendly recipes, follow my blog, Cooking With Food Allergies! 

ChocolateJunky
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Ummm.... my finger would probably disintegrate if I tried that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:36 PM

My DH was opposed to it for a long time, but finally let me do it.  He loved it, he is kinda a freak now.  LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I know it's not "supposed to be" weird but...IT'S FCKN WEIRD! Lol

I would tell my DH no! Get you a butt plug, but I want no part in your anal desires!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Like i said I do satisfy him I just wont do that haha pillow princess thats funny

Quoting Anonymous:

Boy, you sound like you're a real pillow princess.

Poor guy. Careful some other woman don't go giving him what he's looking for... men will wander off over stuff like this. 

Quoting Anonymous:

no i mean i do other things for him  that satisfy his desiress lol but i dont do that i just think its weird idk why

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Uhh, it's not weird. It's called, he has desires too. Maybe you should make some efforts to attempt to satisfy his desire. 

Prostate massage (aka butt fingering) can make a man's orgasm much more intense. he's likely just seeking that pleasure. What's weirding you out?? 

nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:37 PM

My fiance is weird about his butt so no on that one, lol

mrs.Martinez201
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Yeah, and I'm happy with that, I know some men like it but I'm good

Quoting godsgirl26:

Oh nah. Nothing goes near my husband's butthole.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:38 PM
No, but he likes putting his finger(s) in my bum area, and sometimes other things ;)
nicki1018
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Nope

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Dh asked me to years ago. I did it and have no issues with it. Just do what is comfortable for you. As of what's normal, every couple defines what's normal in their own relationships: )
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)