Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

IS this Weird

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

OK TMI but i need to know if ay of you ladies have gone or going though this . Well During Sex my DH askd me if I can finger his butt on more than one occasion ,but i think thats weird and hes asked me like 5 times but i tell him no,has anything this weid happened to anyone else?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I tried it once on my own accord and now it seems he likes it...kinda weird for me now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
God, get over yourself. Just cuz you've been with a bunch of douches, doesn't mean everyone's husband is gonna leave them cuz they won't finger their ass...really?

Quoting Anonymous:

Boy, you sound like you're a real pillow princess.

Poor guy. Careful some other woman don't go giving him what he's looking for... men will wander off over stuff like this. 

Quoting Anonymous:

no i mean i do other things for him  that satisfy his desiress lol but i dont do that i just think its weird idk why

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Uhh, it's not weird. It's called, he has desires too. Maybe you should make some efforts to attempt to satisfy his desire. 

Prostate massage (aka butt fingering) can make a man's orgasm much more intense. he's likely just seeking that pleasure. What's weirding you out?? 

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:41 PM
He's never asked but I'd be open to do it. I'm pretty open minded in the bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

to me if my hd wants anal then he better be up for anal himself.. paybacks are heck.. but yes i have heard of that.. so its not a biggy.. oh and i have not done my hd anal and he wont let me so he dosnt get anal..

rockyhugs35
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you, I was just going to say that as well.

Quoting Anonymous:

God, get over yourself. Just cuz you've been with a bunch of douches, doesn't mean everyone's husband is gonna leave them cuz they won't finger their ass...really?

Quoting Anonymous:

Poor guy. Careful some other woman don't go giving him what he's looking for... men will wander off over stuff like this. 

Quoting Anonymous:

no i mean i do other things for him  that satisfy his desiress lol but i dont do that i just think its weird idk why

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Uhh, it's not weird. It's called, he has desires too. Maybe you should make some efforts to attempt to satisfy his desire. 

Prostate massage (aka butt fingering) can make a man's orgasm much more intense. he's likely just seeking that pleasure. What's weirding you out?? 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Momof5kids84
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:44 PM
If he strays over butt fingering, then he wasn't worth her time to begin with. That's incredibly shallow.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

rockgal81
by Steph on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't see anything wrong with it. If it gives him pleasure, then bite the bullet and do it for him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:49 PM

He wouldnt leave me hes very self conscious Ive gotten him to open up sexually but he is so self consciuos he only has had sex with one other female.

Quoting Momof5kids84:

If he strays over butt fingering, then he wasn't worth her time to begin with. That's incredibly shallow.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I do not disagree, but I have heard from guys they cheat because they are looking for something they do not get at home... adventure. 

I have an ex who admitted to me that he cheated on his wife because she would not recieve oral. It happens. Shallow yes, but a reality none the less. 

Quoting Momof5kids84:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:20 AM

No, my husband doesnt like anything in or near his butt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)