Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

IS this Weird

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

OK TMI but i need to know if ay of you ladies have gone or going though this . Well During Sex my DH askd me if I can finger his butt on more than one occasion ,but i think thats weird and hes asked me like 5 times but i tell him no,has anything this weid happened to anyone else?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Replies (31-31):
Momof5kids84
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:24 AM
I would have dropped him when he said that. I don't waste my time with men that behave like children.

Quoting Anonymous:

I do not disagree, but I have heard from guys they cheat because they are looking for something they do not get at home... adventure. 

I have an ex who admitted to me that he cheated on his wife because she would not recieve oral. It happens. Shallow yes, but a reality none the less. 

Quoting Momof5kids84:

If he strays over butt fingering, then he wasn't worth her time to begin with. That's incredibly shallow.

Quoting Anonymous:

Boy, you sound like you're a real pillow princess.

Poor guy. Careful some other woman don't go giving him what he's looking for... men will wander off over stuff like this. 

Quoting Anonymous:

no i mean i do other things for him  that satisfy his desiress lol but i dont do that i just think its weird idk why

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Uhh, it's not weird. It's called, he has desires too. Maybe you should make some efforts to attempt to satisfy his desire. 

Prostate massage (aka butt fingering) can make a man's orgasm much more intense. he's likely just seeking that pleasure. What's weirding you out?? 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)