Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*UPDATE page 10* *UPDATE with FB LINK* this mom is getting ready to say hello and goodbye to her son tomorrow... :'(

Posted by   + Show Post

****London stayed with his mommy and daddy for an hour or so before passing up tp Heaven... :(

Here's the fb link for updates

http://www.facebook.com/LovingLondonLara

--------------------------------------------------

She's a having c section tomorrow, please keep them in your prayer tonight...

How to say Goodbye....

Well this unexpected but welcomed journey started in May of this year. Along with the rest of Facebook, I became pregnant :) Whoa! It was a BIG big surprise.... I was told it would be near impossible to get and maintain a pregnancy because I had absolutely no hormones. But none the less, hormones are no match for the Lord and this little baby's will to live and it just kept growing and growing.

From the very start it was a high risk pregnancy not just because of my depleted hormones but because of Lyme and Babesia and all the recent complications it had brought upon my body. Obviously this wasn't the best timing for me to get pregnant while still trying to recover from my relapse the previous year, but none the less we were excited and already felt like if we can battle what we went through after we got married, then we can get through this uncertain time and await this beautiful blessing at the end of it.

Every week I was seeing either my Obgyn or my High-Risk Obgyn. Every week from the start I had been given an ultrasound, so it doesn't take seeing your baby too many times to already start growing quite attached. I was thankful they kept such amazing tabs on my self and the baby, truly the most wonderful doctors....

Well when week 6 hit, so did the vomiting. You know when your at the beginning of a rollercoaster, and first the ride takes you up EVER so slooooowly to the top before releasing you into complete crazy upside chaos? Yeah, that was how the vomiting began. Once it reached the top it just went nuts!!! Very quickly I was diagnosed with Hypermesis which basically means all day, all night, literally 24/7 I was throwing up, bile. I couldnt walk, or even talk without throwing up. It was absolutely horrible, almost devastating to feel that intensity of sickness and to never feel it ease up for even a second.... Well since I have my own port in my chest and home fluids and really an entire hospital in my apartment, I had what I needed to survive, and we managed to get through the worst of it with a combination of 3 prescription nausea drugs.

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Replies (41-50):
heavenV
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:14 PM

she will have the c section tomorrow...

Quoting Hoevegirl1986:

Did she have her lil boy?

KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Did you even read it? It said that this baby was a miracle to begin with. "I was told it would be near impossible to get and maintain a pregnancy because I had absolutely no hormones" No big deal that they are loosing a child? That they will never get to see their baby grow up?

Wow, you must have no heart at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

They can always try to get pregnant again no big deal.

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:15 PM
How can you say that? Unbelievable

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:15 PM
I mean like a fan page for updates.

Quoting heavenV:

http://www.facebook.com/AlisaAnnTurner#!/AlisaAnnTurner?sk=notes

Quoting Anonymous:

Fb page?

mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Quoting heavenV:

Yes, I am very very sorry to hear that. She has my condolences.
DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this
How sad. I can't imagine having to go through that, but it sounds like she's handling it very well and with grace and dignity. Her family will be in my prayers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Did you not read. Because of the mother's medical issues (one of them not being able to produce hormones) she was lucky to even get pregnant.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Really? Go away.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM
That is heartbreaking.
MandaMommyof2
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM
reading this while pregnant yourself is hard. Immensely here bawling for this woman and her baby boy and husband. May th lord give them a Miracle
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN