Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom of #3 at 18...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
My friend is pregnant with her third baby. She is 18. Another accident. One baby is one thing. That's a tough enough situation (I'm 18 with a son of my own.) Two is really pushing it. Get some birth control if you're going to keep having sex!! Her youngest son is now 15 months and she's pregnant again... Everyone at the school we go to is shocked. It's more of a family school - kids go to daycare or preschool and moms go to class. We also have parenting classes. It's like an adult basic education program except our kids are involved. Anyway.. I try not to judge people. I really do. I'm a very compassionate and forgiving person. But 3 kids at that age? I'm speechless... And I'm so sad for her... She doesn't have a job and she lives at home. If I were her parents, I might tell her she needs to leave..

Hopefully her situation improves. All three kids belong to one guy, a dead beat jackass who won't leave her alone. He pays child support but that's about it. He's emotionally abusive.

She's depressed right now. But she doesn't believe in abortion. Adoption is hard, yes, but in this case I believe it is THE best option. I can barely handle working and going to school with one toddler. Although, I am also still with my son's father and we're doing great!

I'm really not sure what to do for her now except pray. Like I said before, I'm speechless. She's an amazing girl.. But she makes the dumbest choices, apparently.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:39 PM
No replies ever? Sad, lets try again. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like you are judging to me...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:44 PM
I really am trying not to. It's so hard to see her like this. She is in a rough patch where she keeps going back to her kid's father even though he's a deadbeat. I want to help her and I can't imagine having three kids at 19. I'm more sad for her than anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like you are judging to me...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Be happy you're not in her shoes!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:47 PM
I am so grateful not to be! My parent's helped me a lot and that has allowed me to become stable on my own. She is such a good mom though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Be happy you're not in her shoes!
PROGENITOR
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:47 PM

It should be judged. That sort of irresponsible behavior should be judged.

Nicole1357
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:48 PM

What does your life and what you can handle have ANYTHING to do with her!  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

You got one thing right- she is AMAZINGLY DUMB.  

WTF is up with these girls these days having all these babies?  I mean it's not rocket science to realize Gosh- I still LIVE WITH MOMMIE AND DADDIE so maybe I'm really not old enough for sex and babies?

too dumb to breed....................

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:49 PM

she is a real winner :)

Rach91o
by Minx on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:51 PM
if shes a good mother then her age doesnt matter it was her choice to have 3 kids.. Its her life & her problem as long as the kids are well looked after and loved then its nobodys concern.. Its upto her parents to tell her get a job and get an apartment but maybe they enjoy having her there with there grandkids..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured