Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How did that happen?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
I got invited to join a lesbian group. I have nothing against lesbians, but I'm straight.
I don't know how that happened. I'm a single mom and I'm not dating anyone right now. Still I do hope to get married to a man one day. I don't remember doing or saying anything that could make me be mistaken as gay.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:19 AM
It was probably just a random invite.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Random invite? Don't read too much into it... If you're not interested don't join.
mstkn.identity
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:26 AM
Lol this.

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

It was probably just a random invite.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angie729
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Maybe a mom on here has the hots for you.

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:29 AM

If it was the rainbow room lots of people get invites.

SadeAyosmom
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:32 AM
2 moms liked this

i dont know based on that invite i think your now a lesbian and must join the group by force.

true story.

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:32 AM

I'd join *shrug*...what if one of those lesbians has the best recipe ever for your favorite food? You could miss it not joining!

eliptica24
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:58 PM
3 moms liked this

as the owner of the rainbow room, i can speak for my group alone. we send out invites randomly to whomever is online at the time.

if someone doesnt want us to send them invites they just need to contact us.

if it doesnt say in the invite, it sure says in the bio for the group that you dont have to be bi or lesbian or whatever, as long as you support lgbtq, thats all that matters.

tweetiebird92
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:05 PM

u dont have to be gay or a lesbian to be in the group. there are mothers that might be in that group that can help u on something ur going through. u cant judge someone bc of who they are....i have a wonderful gay brother who has a fiance now that i love. two bi sisters that i love to death n my mothers best friend is miss gay louisiana.. to me gay ppl and lesbians are way funnier then straight ppl... n im straight my self!!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Quoting tweetiebird92:

u dont have to be gay or a lesbian to be in the group. there are mothers that might be in that group that can help u on something ur going through. u cant judge someone bc of who they are....i have a wonderful gay brother who has a fiance now that i love. two bi sisters that i love to death n my mothers best friend is miss gay louisiana.. to

me gay ppl and lesbians are way funnier then straight ppl... n im straight my self!!!!!!

I said I have no issues with gays. Its in the second sentence. Did you read?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)