Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

as a kid were you ever hit as a punishment

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
if yes how.....
as for me as a punishment I was hit with the phone wire. To this day I have a scar
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Replies (11-20):
sthflachk
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Let's see....switches I cut myself, leather straps, slippers, fly swatters, hands, belts and folded newspaper or magazines.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skymama10
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Yep usually a belt. I've taken a few punches. My mom is strong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diddlesnboos
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Yup! I got spanked a few times (with hands, never with objects) but I am quite sure I deserved them!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:44 AM
My step dad broke my nose with his fist once because I jumped up and ran past him cause he tried to throw an angry cat on me. According to my mom I deserved it for being a smartass. I've also been beaten with a high heel and have a cigarette burn on my arm but I'm not sure how I got that or what age I was when I got it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Yea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoseBlossom
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:44 AM

yeah i was hit, with a switch from a nearby tree, with a vacuum cord (that was the worst), with my dad's fists, with a belt, with a shoe, with a choncla, with a spatula, with a wooden spoon, with a hand on the butt

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Never......

My dad threatened to spank us with a paddle, my mom promptly threw it in the fire place and told Dickhead.."IF he ever even thinks about spanking or physically punishing us, she would out him 6 feet under so fast, he wouldn't know what hit him"

mamatocaleb
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:45 AM

I got the shit beat out of me a lot, we were tortured- literally. It was horrific. I have scars but most are unseen with the eyes. 

PEEK05
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:45 AM

We were spanked until we were old enough to be snarky and say "that doesn't hurt anymore."

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:45 AM
Yes normally a belt on the butt, a switch sometimes (grandmother) but nothing bad. I needed it when I got that's for sure. I'm glad my parents whooped me when they did. It didn't happen often.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)