Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

as a kid were you ever hit as a punishment

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
if yes how.....
as for me as a punishment I was hit with the phone wire. To this day I have a scar
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:45 AM
I got spankings but I also got a severe beating and had to stay home till the bruises healed. They were from my knees to mid back.. I was 8. It only happened that bad once and then my mom took over spankings
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Oh he'd know it was mama lol

Quoting Sassy762:

Never......

My dad threatened to spank us with a paddle, my mom promptly threw it in the fire place and told Dickhead.."IF he ever even thinks about spanking or physically punishing us, she would out him 6 feet under so fast, he wouldn't know what hit him"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:46 AM

only one major time. i mean growing up my mom might occasionally slap our hand or our leg for doing something but nothing that would leave a mark or anything. the only time she did was when i was 14 and i told her to fuck off. she slapped me across the face but in retrospect i pretty much deserved it. my dad has never laid a hand on me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Yes, I got swats with a belt. I deserved them, and it was an appropriate punishment for being bad.
RoseBlossom
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:46 AM
2 moms liked this

oh gawd, the worst was when they made you go get the thing to be hit with...it felt like i was going down the greenmile

Quoting sthflachk:

Let's see....switches I cut myself, leather straps, slippers, fly swatters, hands, belts and folded newspaper or magazines.

BambiF
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Not as punishment. Just on drunken rampages.

bekkamain

yup, with whatever mom was holding when I did something bad. most memorable was a huge carrot she was peeling, I think my sister and I got into a fist fight i was 8 and she was 5, mom won. 

I come from a Mexican family, where my family is from in Mexico the police will spank kids if they do something bad so it was normal for us, all the kids i grew up around still to this day talk about their most memorable spankings.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:47 AM
Yup, with different things. Belts, spoons, hands, switches.
kitchen.ninja
Yes I was. With a belt, spanned and a few times slapped across the face. However it was not often and I was not really punished past age 10ish.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Oh I also had a handprint on the middle of my back from my stepdad once. He said he was aiming for my butt but slapped me as hard as he could right on my spine. I can still remember the panic from not breathing afterwards. Belts were the norm also. But the day my mother hit me in the face with that heel and tried to smother me between two mattresses I fought back and knocked one of her teeth out. She never touched me again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN