Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

as a kid were you ever hit as a punishment

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
if yes how.....
as for me as a punishment I was hit with the phone wire. To this day I have a scar
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:00 AM
so sorry

Quoting Anonymous:

I got my ass kicked at any given time for no apparent reason.
I could breathe wrong and my dad would beat me senseless.

How? Hm..
Well, he would throw me across the room, bash the closest object near him on my head, punch, kick, and slap me, use the belt, make me do push-ups as he hit my sides with the belt, he would starve me, etc.

writingafwife
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:02 AM

My dads black leather police belt with holster on. Hurt like a mother and he uses it as a "playful threat" with my nephews and nieces. His words not mine. So happy we live two states away

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:04 AM
My parents spanked me when I was younger. My mom hit me a couple times. She smacked me across the face, I was 17, and that was the last time because I hit her upside her face with the phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Samantha_McKay
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:46 AM

My did was a fan of using a belt. He hit me in the face once when I was 14. Once, because he hit me hard and I punched him so hard in the face he hit the floor. It was the last time he ever touched me. He even appologized later. I think I scared him because he knew I was dead serious about pressing charges over it. He never did more than ground me after that.

Sammi20
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:48 AM

I was spanked. I was a jerk as a child though so I deserved it.. But I don't think it ever actually helped any situations.. It was more of a punishment than a threat

Matriarch87
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:52 AM
I was spanked and belted and batoned...choked once but it was an "accident"...it wasn't often...the initial trauma of each instance lasted throughout my childhood and I grew up terrified of my parents.

I wouldn't lay a finger on my son.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
myusernamedied
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:01 AM

My dad used to beat me senseless for any reason he could possibly think of, but it never could have really qualified as punishment.

He threw me across rooms, bashed my head into things, bashed anything close to him into my head, he'd punch me, kick me, slap me, use the belt, make me do physical activities, like pushups while beating me with the belt, he burnt me with soddering guns and cigarettes, he would starve me, etc.

I have scars from my head to my toes.
To this day, I have nightmares of him coming to get me and no one stopping him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:09 AM

shoes, switches, phone wire, extention cords, belts, hands, hangers you name it about anything you can think of as a weapon was used

Farmlady09
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:23 AM

I got a few (well-deserved) spankings, but the only person that ever hit me was my exhusband and some twit in fifth grade.

ReachtotheStars
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:26 AM

Yes, my father hit me with a lot.  Most often his belt.  He was sentanced to two years in prison after he was caught when I was just days from 15.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)