Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Gossip post about Christians! That's right.

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:10 AM
  • 126 Replies

So, how many christians in this group believes that the world is only 4,000 years old?

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momtoblueeyes
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I thought less lol jk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:12 AM

glares.... but hey at least its bumped

Quoting momtoblueeyes:

I thought less lol jk

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:13 AM
1 mom liked this

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:14 AM
6 moms liked this
Not me. I believe that evolution and creation go hand in hand. God said 1000 years with Him is as a day and a day as a 1000 years. He has no respect for time. He created time for man. And all that jazz.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:15 AM

R U a christian though???

Quoting Anonymous:

Not me. I believe that evolution and creation go hand in hand. God said 1000 years with Him is as a day and a day as a 1000 years. He has no respect for time. He created time for man. And all that jazz.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:15 AM

I have no idea what so ever. I don't think about it, honestly. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:16 AM
Yup.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this
True Christian mentality right here

Quoting Anonymous:

I have no idea what so ever. I don't think about it, honestly. Lol

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Hmm I may need to bump this post in the morning when the live crew is up and awake. I want to see if its true (according to orange anonymous) that christians believe that the world is only 4,000 years old. I do not know of any single christian that actually believes or says that. So now I am curious how many actually believe the earth is only 4,000 years old...

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:20 AM
They are out there. Lol I have actually met "Christians" who believe dianosaur bones were put in the ground as a trick of satan! Lmao!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Hmm I may need to bump this post in the morning when the live crew is up and awake. I want to see if its true (according to orange anonymous) that christians believe that the world is only 4,000 years old. I do not know of any single christian that actually believes or says that. So now I am curious how many actually believe the earth is only 4,000 years old...

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)