Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IDK!!!!! Should I send it to him? and f**k it bash away bit**es lol *edit in purple cuz they always choose red*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 127 Replies

Poll

Question: Should I send it too him?

Options:

yes

no

other there is always an other lol

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 89

View Results

NOT A TROLL POST DON'T START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know where to start. You seem like you didn't want to hear it when I was there you told me to be quite when I wanted to speak my peace. So maybe a letter will do me a little justice, maybe you'll read it and hear my concerns. I am dying inside all this stress is getting too me and all you wanted to talk about is sex. As far as I am concerned I am 6 weeks pregnant with YOUR CHILD and if you don't believe it fine by me, with that being said if you don't want to be a part of our lives that's fine by me.

I guess I'm going to start with the Facebook shit because I honestly didn't care what she posted or what you responded what I cared about was the fact that the whole time you was down there you barely responded too my text, (but answered all type of people on the book) then when I asked her who she was, you jumped to her defense. You didn't want to hear my side of anything.I don't like being played and all of the men in my life has played me so to think that there was a different kind of guy out there I guess I guess that was just a little far-fetched huh?

The most fucked up part was when you told me that you were going home, I told you that I was done because I didn't want to waste more time on someone that didn't know what they wanted or what the was going to do. And you fed me the biggest line of bullshit and I fucking fell for it!!!!! Oh "The only reason I stayed up here this long was for you". But then a week later you tell me fuck it I'm going back home nobody has faith in me and I'm tired of this shit up here.

IDK it seems like you are not interested in anything to do with this pregnancy or me (well besides sex). We are obviously not in your thoughts so you should I keep you in mine? At first you made me think that I mattered I guess that's what made me fall so hard though it could have been the dick (I aint even gonna stunt roflmao).

And when I told you I was late it was oh you're not pregnant, I feel like I'm being played, this child's not mine, why didn't you tell your fiance (look buddy no possible way). And then you tell me that THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I'M GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF. Fine but if you think that for a minute that if you let me walk away that we are going to come back you are sadly mistaken (court papers or not) THINK THAT I AM PLAYING!!!

I guess I just want to honestly know what's the deal? What are we (or am I) going to do? I guess the real question is what exactly do you want? Do you want to stay here or do you want go home? Do you want to try to have a relationship with me or do you want to cut shit off before I get hurt? IDk I'm lost, confused, mistaken, kind of disturbed (with the both of us), and just heart broken. All this shit that came to light in such a short time idk its killing me. You opened my eyes to exactly how miserable my life actually was and I do thank you for that, and I'm not trying to be a bitch I just need to know whats going to happen next? Call me, text me, write me back, tell me something? 

not included in the letter because he knows this but an abortion is out of the question

The letter is meant for him. He knows exactly wtf I am talking about.

I went and talked to him yesterday. He just wants to take it one day at a time. I think he wants me too break things off with my fiance before he makes his mind up. And we were just together for sex we both know that. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:58 AM
1 mom liked this
What a clusterfuck
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:00 AM

yep it is what it is

Quoting Anonymous:

What a clusterfuck

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:01 AM
10 moms liked this
Fuck no.

And by fuck no I mean I didnt even read it.
RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:04 AM
So, you're engaged and pregnant by a douchebag?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashes0813
by Candice on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:09 AM
10 moms liked this
I would leave out the part about guys always screwing you over. You don't want to bring attention to guys having tossed you aside before.
Also have a backbone and realize that you are fighting for a worthless man. There are good ones out there, but this one isn't worth it.
You will get your justification when baby is born and then again when a real man steps up for you someday.
It 's a hard situation but will be better when you admit to yourself that if you have to ask a man if he wants you that he doesn't deserve you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:09 AM

yep

Quoting RMB2011:

barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:11 AM

Have you not had sex with your finacee? How do you know it is his? I completly see where he is coming from!

Quoting Anonymous:

yep

Quoting RMB2011:

Lydlou02
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:12 AM
4 moms liked this
You should edit it. I know you're emotional, and that's why it's all disjointed, jumbled, and in places redundant. I think you should make it more concise and easy to read, to avoid miscommunication. And take out any sarcastic phrases, those will bite you in the end.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ihave1
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:13 AM

I am a bit confused, not sure what you are asking. 

Op I think you would be better off with out this guy in your life. Hope that this helps you out. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:19 AM

I just about teared up with that (idk if its hormones or what), but I DO NOT think that this man is worthless, I think hes just scarred hes been thru so much. Between miscarriages (not with me) and women hes scared, this all happened so so fast.

Quoting Ashes0813:

I would leave out the part about guys always screwing you over. You don't want to bring attention to guys having tossed you aside before.
Also have a backbone and realize that you are fighting for a worthless man. There are good ones out there, but this one isn't worth it.
You will get your justification when baby is born and then again when a real man steps up for you someday.
It 's a hard situation but will be better when you admit to yourself that if you have to ask a man if he wants you that he doesn't deserve you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured