Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what the fudge am i gonna do with it?

Posted by   + Show Post
The small cabinet over the stove? Not supposed to use it for spices so what is supposed to go in there? My pans wont fit. My plastic containers will warp. Can I put boxed goods in there? Like hamburger helper and macaroni? What about broth and stock? Flour sugar and other baking goods?

I always thought it was a spice cabinet but apparently not lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:39 AM
Replies (41-49):
anitarichman
by Anita on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I put my baking pans in there.  And those plastic water bottles that you get for free with advertisements on them.

bchic24
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:41 AM
I use that for medicines. My son can't even use a chair to get there so I thought it was the safest option. he was using a stool to get into the medicine cabinet so we decided better safe than sorry!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyLehr
by Veronica on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:42 AM
I use mine for wine glasses (idly the only place they fit) bagels an extra bread that doesn't fit in the pantry, because DH is always bringing home more! And ramen. Lol odd combo but it works.
ajrjj05
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:43 AM

I have a small cupboard with doors. do you have a picture?

MaskedMomma
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Quoting TaralynnStewart:

I really thought this was about fudge. Damn it!

me too...I need to start making mine soon!

Lindsey1126
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:45 AM
I put my pasta noodles and muffin mix up there
dbrown1989
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I use mine for pasta and boxed sides like stove top and mac and cheese or whatever on one side, the other side is where I keep olive oil, and my different types of vinegar, crystal light mix and syrup. Yes, strange combo, but it works!

RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:49 AM
I put my crockpot (have to tilt it on its edge to fit) and a big soup pan in mine. Oh and my little George Foreman grill.
ccnstanczak
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:07 AM

i store stuff like mixers and sprinkles, baking stuff. not flour or sugar cause somebody didnt close the bag once and i opened it and it spillled all over me. the other one i store lunch boxes and ziplocks, reusable water bottles. i have no problem with warping.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)