Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

lied about my job

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I quit my job last week and told the state I was laid off due to economic reasons( I actually quit on my own free will).. they never checked. I recently applied for food stamps and health care assistance for me and my family. I have two kids and my husband and we will only receive about 200 dollars a month due to the fact he works part time. I am glad we got some assistance and I can now stay home with my kids. they are only young once!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Replies (121-130):
dewh2007
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Exactly.. these people look into everything! I mean I was on it a while ago for fs and medicaid I forgot to report that I quit my job... they found out and put money on the account but I didn't care about that... then right now all we have is medicaid till may and dh forgot to report a new job so they sent a letter pretty much saying send in the information or other actions will be taken. I can not wait till get off of this! Dh works in a hospital now so we will have their awsome insurance but does not come into affect till end of jan so we will prob then call and stop our medicaid. That is something we really do need.. but it kills me people think on here that they will not get caught lying to the system. One way or another they will find out! Sorry for long comment back lol

Quoting amyleigh80:

They will check and when they find out she will have to pay everything back AND face jail-time!

Quoting dewh2007:

They never check??? Lmao.. good luck

Quoting Anonymous:

how? those idiots never check. 

Quoting cherib82:

They are going to eat you alive. Have fun with this. I'm going to my shit job now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:51 AM

This is one of the funniest post I have ever seen!!!!! You will get caught and i hope you are not standing in the way of someone who really needs help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paknari
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:10 AM
No it sucks that you don't have a job because you are lazy. You didn't fall on hard times. Admit it for what it is and at least you'd be honest.

Quoting Anonymous:

it sucks I don't have a job but now I can stay home with my kids.

Quoting paknari:

Oh so although you know that makes you a loser you couldn't even own it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suckers07
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:13 AM
They're going to contact your old job. Once your old employer gets the claim they will report you lied smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:31 AM
A lot of people are getting in trouble for that here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM

NO!  If you're using welfare WE are taking care of them!

Quoting Anonymous:

my kids adore me, I take good care of them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Congrats on being a scamming moocher and living off the government tit,  i'm sure you're a shining example for you kids!

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:51 PM

They will check.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:56 PM

most likely not.

Quoting lnrmom:

They will check.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:58 PM

um if you would have been laid of they will chekc for unemployment record just so you know. eventually they will an all they have to do it pull it up on thier computers. an if you get laid off an dont file unemploymet they wont give you any thing soo this will bite you in the ass

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Ok, keep thinking that.

Your former employer has to fill out a form that says how you left your job. When that comes back... guess what? Your unemployment... poof. You'll keep your food stamps and med insurance.. whoopie.

Quoting Anonymous:

most likely not.

Quoting lnrmom:

They will check.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)