Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

lied about my job

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I quit my job last week and told the state I was laid off due to economic reasons( I actually quit on my own free will).. they never checked. I recently applied for food stamps and health care assistance for me and my family. I have two kids and my husband and we will only receive about 200 dollars a month due to the fact he works part time. I am glad we got some assistance and I can now stay home with my kids. they are only young once!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Replies (151-160):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Your a piece of shit person and a shitty role model for ur children i hope u fucking rot in jail and ur kids see how shitty of a person u r

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this
That's not being "needy" . PS is for people who are down on their luck. Not for people who want to become sahm's. I have been a sahm now for about 3 straight years. We have a 6,5 and 2 years old and currently expecting #4 in 4 weeks. Getting to this point has not been easy. And there were times in between our 3 kids that I had to work due to financial problems. Now day care is to expensive and web have been on PA in the past due to hubbies business being slow. But I started babysitting from home and had them take us off PA because I was bringing in some sort of income. You had a job and you quit. I agree staying at home is important IF its feasible at the time. Depending on PA to substitute what you had but gave up is not considered "needy" . I have always been sympathetic to those who need PA but I can't agree in this case. Sorry
IslandBreeze
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Your job will correct your lie and unemployment, likely, will be denied.

That will happen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:25 PM

lol, and you are a good example for a mother how by telling someone this?

Quoting Anonymous:

Your a piece of shit person and a shitty role model for ur children i hope u fucking rot in jail and ur kids see how shitty of a person u r

jesistar6910
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Yeah, but you were not needy until you quit your job. Congrats! You've already committed welfare fraud.

Quoting Anonymous:

that's what the money is for, to help the needy.

Quoting owl0210:

Congrats on being a moocher!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:26 PM

lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

you're not needy. You're a liar, thief and a leech.

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:26 PM
I call troll.

Quoting angeleyes16:

Are you trying to make a point?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:29 PM

My kids better know about people like u so that they learn y their daddy and I have always worked so hard to give them everything that we can with out help! Im a SAHM now because my husband is working and making enough money to pay all our bills and have extra money to spend. People like u are y i cant stand Obama's motions, they just help lazy ass people like u sit on ur ass and take from people who actually work for what they have.

Quoting Anonymous:

lol, and you are a good example for a mother how by telling someone this?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:29 PM
And just so everyone knows if she is only getting food stamps and health care they will not fine her for quitting her job . In our state it doesn't matter working or not its based on income. It doesn't matter if you quit or got fired. Now if she was trying to get cash assistance they would be on her ass weekly about putting in applications. But anyone can get food stamps and health care in our state. .. I'm not agreeing with OP at all. Just saying she will nor be penalized
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:55 PM
I love helping the needy. But shit it's people like you that make those in need look pretty shitty, and why so many people are hesitant towards funding to organizations that you are sucking dry ...
There are some things you need to keep off of the Internet and this is one of them .....
Karma will find you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)