Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

update on my MISSIN DOG!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Well many of u know yesterday I posted how my toddler was holding my dog hostage and the cops wouldn't do anything but I did give them his coat color and the make and model of my DD Barbie Jeep!! Well after many many hours a cm member gave me a good idea where to look and thy were found!

Where? They were in Mickey Mouse's Club house hanging out with Dora and Doc Mcstuffins! Thanks for all the help. Guess I should call PETCO and PETSMART back and tell them they keep his membership cards on lol!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Replies (11-14):
eesmommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Mine is 5, and has been a diva since birth. I will never forget the day I put blue jeans on her for the first time at 12 months. You would have thought by the heart wrentching sobs that I had murdered her best friend. To this day she despises pants unless they are amazingly girly, she owns one pair of skinny jeans and one pair of courdery pants that are beyond girly and that's it, its all leggings and tights and skirts and dresses lol.

Quoting Daph2387:

My DD is 14.5 mths and is a little diva in the morning lol. With an attitude

Quoting eesmommy:

Oh Lawd, my DD is a morning person too, and I am a give me 30 minutes and my lemon water and a cup of coffee THEN come see if I am alive kind of person. I put DS and DD cups of coffee on the island, I watch TV in the living room, lol they come downstairs, get their coffee and go straight to the play room to sip it and watch TV. When they hear me turn on the burner for bacon they come get hugs and kisses:) . I had to train the little monkeys lol.

Quoting Daph2387:

With my DD u have to be a morning person lol!!

Quoting eesmommy:

Lol, either you have something extra in your coffee or you are a morning person:)

vivi_la_juicy
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Cute!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Missin? WTF
Daph2387
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Yes my dog told me he was only goin to pee on the fire hydrant down the street but I thought my DD who is 14.5mths had held him hostage bc thy were gone many many hours!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Missin? WTF
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)