Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my dh can be such a dick sometimes then turn around and crack me up.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
Got up on time to get the boys ready for school they all get dressed and everything is running smoothly....... Until my youngest decides he doesn't want to go to school today. He went and hid ONE shoe while I was making there lunches, when I hollered out, you boys ready? My oldest comes back with, nope H can't find his shoe. I don't understand this because there clothes were laid out with socks AND shoes. So I go looking and I FINALLY find it in a laundry basket in the laundry room. Well we have missed the bus by 10 min. GREAT!

I hear my Dh awake in the bathroom, whew he can drive them and I don't have to wake him up!!! (I can't drive because of an anxiety issue) So I walk in to the rest room and say babe, I need you to take the boys we missed the bus. He asked how we did that and I explained. He was FINE, till he came out to the living room. He was a monster prick, going on and on how I don't get up early enough and I should have had there clothes and shoes ready,.on and on and on. I said, 5:30 is plenty early to make them a hot breakfast, get them dressed watch some cartoons and get out the door on time (7:10) and that I DID have there clothes and shoes ready, what part of HE HID IT didn't he understand.

Well he took the boys to school and came to get a kiss, I went to kiss him and he goes for a full on kiss, hahaha buddy I don't.think so. You wanna get all bitchy because you have to drive the kids to school go for it, have your moment. But don't think your gonna get a full on fuck me kiss after behaving like a 13 year old girl who just had her phone taken away.

He just got home and brought me a Starbucks lol! And apologised for being a Dick. His exact words "I'm sorry beautiful, I guess I woke up with a touch of the PMS" Idk why but that cracked me up so hard. I love that man :)

That's my morning, how was yours?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
dandylynes
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:06 AM

We all have our bad morning moments.  I felt like being an asshole all morning, but I held it together,  Still feel like being an asshole, maybe I'll take it out on some poor unsuspecting CMer later.

beaugrl0824
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Sounds like something my husband would do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aislinn
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting dandylynes:

We all have our bad morning moments.  I felt like being an asshole all morning, but I held it together,  Still feel like being an asshole, maybe I'll take it out on some poor unsuspecting CMer later.

LOL I'll steer clear... ;)

afwifeandmommy3
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Haven't slept , my two yr olds in a mood . So it's going to be a long day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I will make sure to stay clear lol!!! Hope your day gets better.

Quoting dandylynes:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Lol!! Uuuhhhhh men

Quoting beaugrl0824:

Sounds like something my husband would do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:35 AM
I remember those days :( I hope your day goes better than expected.

Quoting afwifeandmommy3:

Haven't slept , my two yr olds in a mood . So it's going to be a long day
TugBoatMama
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Yup my hubs has his "bitch switch" moments. But then I can always tell when he is sorry, lol. He tries to rub my feet and bring me coffee and tries to buttter me up with sweet talk or a dumb joke he made up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)