Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

child supprt, for those of you who need a laugh!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:08 AM
  • 36 Replies
So my x feels no need to pay child support, but its garnished, somehow he works it out with his employer to pay very little....this morning I got a text. 6.90 was loaded onto you card. walk we good now Lmao so glad dh takes care of his kids
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carter210
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this
$6.90 is more than I've received in 6 years. (My son is 6)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrangeDays
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:10 AM
I bet if the tables were turned and you had to pay, he'd be all over you about it being so low! My friend is dealing with a guy who doesn't pay his support, either, so I know, indirectly, how annoying it can be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Oh yeah...BM owes 23,000 and she pays 15.00 maybe once a year when they put a bodily attachment on her or issue a warrant for her arrest. Fucking loser.

mrs.Martinez201
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Honestly I don't really care , the money would be move, but we are ok. it's more of a spit in the face that he feels that's all his son is worth....what I'm I really supposed to do with 6.90 lmao

Quoting StrangeDays:

I bet if the tables were turned and you had to pay, he'd be all over you about it being so low! My friend is dealing with a guy who doesn't pay his support, either, so I know, indirectly, how annoying it can be.

mrs.Martinez201
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:14 AM
He owes like 8 grand

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh yeah...BM owes 23,000 and she pays 15.00 maybe once a year when they put a bodily attachment on her or issue a warrant for her arrest. Fucking loser.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I remember getting something like $3.00 one month. What a joke! lol

funlovinlady
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:15 AM
3 moms liked this

I've gotten .76 before. I was like woo, ill be careful to not spend it all in one place lol

heathercook78
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:16 AM
More than I've seen in over 11 years! I think things are about to change though :)

Quoting carter210:

$6.90 is more than I've received in 6 years. (My son is 6)

StrangeDays
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:16 AM
I get it, it's like, if you're only going to pay that much, why pay at all? But at least $6 is better than nothing.. you can get some socks and underwear or a cheap pack of diapers or something.

Quoting mrs.Martinez201:

Honestly I don't really care , the money would be move, but we are ok. it's more of a spit in the face that he feels that's all his son is worth....what I'm I really supposed to do with 6.90 lmao

Quoting StrangeDays:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
afc1975
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:16 AM

my husband pays 1450.00 a month...so yeah that's crazy...good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)