Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what are you getting your kids for christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:23 AM
  • 9 Replies

We gae our kids the choice of One expensive gift for everyone to share or many individual gifts. they decided on the one big gift. So they are geting an Xbox 360 with kinnect, they are each getting a new sheet set, a fishing poll, and new jammies. Arlo is getting 2 toys because he is to young for the kinnect. 

For information please click the ribbon. 

my son and I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within our bodies. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:25 AM

my two year old got a kid's size workbench to go in the basement next to dad's tools and i am making a ribbon curl ball for my 8 month old :)

Des10ed2b
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:31 AM

hmmm. let's see. 

DD is getting a sleeping bag, bath towel and bubble bath set, new chapter books, clothes (including a couple ones that come with matching doll clothes), boots, the guess who game, and a new lava lamp. Her brother picked her out a new monster high doll and santa is bringing a bean bag chair, socks, bathrobe, and slippers and little earrings and nail polish for her stocking.

DS is getting a lot of the same things. bath towel and bubble bath set, clothes and shoes, star wars books, a cars memory game, a fish tank kind of lava lamp, and a batman toy. His sister picked him out a remote control helicopter and santa is also bringing him a bean bag chair, socks, a bathrobe, and slippers and some little toy cars for his wall track set.

their grandfather lives in another state, but we have a scooter for both of them "from" him under the tree also. 
Traceyssel
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Nothing. They will get so much stuff from family. They are 17mo and 4mo.

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:33 AM
A lot of stuff. Lol. Their big Santa gift is a jeep power wheel. They have a ton of other smaller gifts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:34 AM

My son is getting the mother load!! Some of the big ones are a 3d dsi and 3 games, an xbox kinect super hero game, a new scooter, a wooden sled (made by the elves of course), a real drum set and the star wars imperial ship lego set. :) 

beerabitch69
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:34 AM

iphones

Packers and giants paraphernalia

Favorite band tshirts.

invisibleme
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:35 AM
My boys are getting an led tv and dd is getting an ipod touch.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MaileysMommy
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:37 AM

What we have so far for our 2 yr old is a Drawing table that adjusts and turns into an easel, a drum set, and a Disney Tea Cart.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:45 AM

DS is getting a new DSi, a bunch of games, a new bed set, a new case for this DS, and that's about it...it's totaling about 11 gifts all together.

ODD is getting a 22" tv with a blu-ray player, a movie, bath stuff, a Monster High journal, nail polish and a nail blower thing, new bedding, a new DS game and jewelry box with some new jewelry. 11 gifts total as well.

YDD is getting a doll house, dr. kit, toys story 1,2, and 3, UP, Cinderella, a new doll, a barbie car, dora's back pack, and a new toy box, plus some other things I can't remember, but she's getting 11 things too.

Plus what all they get from family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN