Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why Do Men do This?

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:13 AM
  • 2 Replies
So I was talking to man who lived 6 hours from me but from the same town. Two weeks later he says it's to far for him and he didn't want to hold me back. I was ok with this. I understood. I then asked who he found and he told me he did meet some other female. I'll admit I was a little hurt. He goes to explain that he's lonly and if I was closer we would def be together. Then he wants to be friends so he dosent lose me and a possible relationship in the future. He goes on to say that he'd rather be friends first then let it develop from there given his track record of not staying with anyone to long. By this point I am like...uh huh...right. In other words he wants to keep me in the background while he sees other ppl is the way I feel. I don't play that game.

My ? Is, why do men do this? And would u Bolt too?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
km1970
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Men do that because women let them. I would say, walk away and don't just let him waltz in and out of your life on a whim.

molly_ann
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:17 AM
I did. It still stings a little but I know it's that big green monster on my shoulder :( oh well, nothing I can do but go from here. Fact, I'm going to level that damn playing field :)

Quoting km1970:

Men do that because women let them. I would say, walk away and don't just let him waltz in and out of your life on a whim.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)