Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO annoyed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

We recently installed a pellet stove, that has been heating the whole house. A few nights ago DH and I slept like crap because it had been 50 during the day and inside the house was at least 75.

Well he decided to turn it WAY down (it has a range of 1-5, he put it on 2), even though last night it was in the 20s. It was burning strangely, like, not burning all the pellets completely, they were solidifying into a mass.So he thinks it is feeding the pellets to fast and is trying a few things to try to fix it.

It was 65 in the house, she has blankets in her crib but she does often push them off, and her hands had been chilly.

We do have an oil furnace as well, but it is set to turn on if the house hits like....60. I understand he is trying to fiddle with the pellet stove, to make sure that we use it to the fullest extent, but UGH

The baby (15 months) has a crib in our room, she woke up and decided that it was too cold for her to be in her crib by herself and brought her to our bed.

Great, so now I get no sleep either. She had woken at 12:30, I know I was still up at 3, but that was the last time I had looked at the clock. Not to mention that she tries to get as close to me as possible, and I hate being touched in my sleep, so I end up waking up on the very edge of my bed.

All because he can't turn the freakin heat up, and will pitch a fit if I do, but he doesn't care because he ends up with more bed when she sleeps with us. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured