Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I've Slept with 100 men S/O

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

A post was made by a woman saying she has slept with 100 men. I am not saying it is right or it is wrong, really that is her choice. BUT, a few replies got me thinking. I have slept with my DH OVER 100 times. People were making comments to her pretty much saying her vagina must be wore out. How is it any different then you sleeping with your partner hundreds of times? I don't get it at all. 

I have slept with a hand full of people in my life, I have slept with Dh over 100 times, and I think I have some purdy darn good poonanny. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Replies (11-20):
bbyB10
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Lol good point
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lacyleanne
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Never thought about it that way. Hmmm good point OP, good point!. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Quoting raeyliNlilysmom:

maybe its because of the diffrent size of penises that she has had in her vagina???? lol Idk!

Yea, maybe... But, I always thought that it doesn't stay "stretched out", when you have a baby it goes back to normal afterwards. Hell, idk lol. 

opal10161973
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

It does not stay stretched out.  Some women would just rather be mean.  It's really sad that the best response they could come up with- was that one.  SMH

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Alanaplus3:

It does nothing different to your vag. Women just love to slut shame.  It really is a shame that some women will bash on each other for anything and everything under the sun.  I have not been with near that many guys but if some other woman wants to good for her just so long as it is not my man.

I agree. As long as your choices aren't negatively affecting ME or my family, I don't care what you do. People just want to be hateful I guess. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this
What gets me is my first husband was my first and only and I was his until he cheated on me and left. My now dh has been with over 100 women and he is extremely loyal. The number of sex partners has little bearing on your morals too.
pounce5634
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:05 AM

what does s/o mean? 

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:05 AM

LOL

I was wondering the same thing.

Now, I can see it being off-putting to know how much exposure she's had to possible viruses and infections and all, or just the idea of not knowing how special YOU are to her from that one act. (And sex isn't the only way to show someone they mean something to you.)  But I'm sure her vagina hasn't been "worn out."

nelliesmommy
by NoTtOdaY:) on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I agree with you. Vaginas are pretty elastic, they push out babies and all. Plus, if you're grown and safe I don't care what you do, fuck all you want.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Quoting 19andmomtobe:

because there is no telling how many time she had sex with each of these 100 men. not to mention how many women they are each sleeping with. its gross.

Well, I have slept with Dh well over 100 times, and then a handful of people several times before him. How many times must one have sex to become "wore out" because I have had a looot of sex in my life lol, and I'm good. 

Yes I agree, if they have sex with someone who also has multiple sex partners it is risky... That is why I wouldn't do it, but to each their own. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)