Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I've Slept with 100 men S/O

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

A post was made by a woman saying she has slept with 100 men. I am not saying it is right or it is wrong, really that is her choice. BUT, a few replies got me thinking. I have slept with my DH OVER 100 times. People were making comments to her pretty much saying her vagina must be wore out. How is it any different then you sleeping with your partner hundreds of times? I don't get it at all. 

I have slept with a hand full of people in my life, I have slept with Dh over 100 times, and I think I have some purdy darn good poonanny. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Replies (111-119):
iheartmiboys
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Me too

Quoting momwith2monkeys:

i think this is what it is too.  You adapt to your husband size  but when you slept with men with different penis size i guess it can't adapt to a certain size. i guess idk, anyways, i missed that post.

Quoting iheartmiboys:

Good point. It's because of the different penis sizes. Probably :-/

youknowimloved
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:18 AM

It's not.

I have pointed it out before. People just don't want to listen.

A woman who has slept with 100 men has probaby had several one night stands. She's probably had way less sex than someone who has been married for ten years.

bchic24
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Whatever, her life. I've only slept with 6 men and I've had more sex than my single friends with multiple partners.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
precious1114
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

i think she honestly did it for all the mean comments. Just to see what people would say
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Quoting precious1114:

Quoting Anonymous:

i think she honestly did it for all the mean comments. Just to see what people would say

I don't think she did it for people to be mean to her. 

bumNmoos_mom
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:27 PM

It really isnt anyones business what shape her "good girl" is in. People are so easy to put a name to a person if they have done something they feel is wrong.  I have been around the corner time and time again.  It is what it is, life goes on after your 50th,60th or so on sexual partner. I hate judgemental people..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:45 AM

Quoting bumNmoos_mom:

It really isnt anyones business what shape her "good girl" is in. People are so easy to put a name to a person if they have done something they feel is wrong.  I have been around the corner time and time again.  It is what it is, life goes on after your 50th,60th or so on sexual partner. I hate judgemental people..

Agreed!

fraujones
by Mommytron on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:27 AM
This.

Quoting youknowimloved:

It's not.

I have pointed it out before. People just don't want to listen.

A woman who has slept with 100 men has probaby had several one night stands. She's probably had way less sex than someone who has been married for ten years.

gigis1
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:35 AM
I've slept with close to 100 if not more, I blocked that out of my memory and I don't plan to try and remember ever again. But yeah, more than half were one night stands.. And in my actual relationships I definitely had sex a lot of times.. And SO and I have been seeing each other about 6 years and he says after this last baby, who was born 2 months ago(given birth to 3 now) it is tighter... And how can I tell he's not lying ? He lasts less than 5 freaking mins now(use to be able to last an hr!) and makes small moaning noises more than before.. I don't even wanna have sex as much cause I hardly get to enjoy it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN