Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've Slept with 100 men S/O

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

A post was made by a woman saying she has slept with 100 men. I am not saying it is right or it is wrong, really that is her choice. BUT, a few replies got me thinking. I have slept with my DH OVER 100 times. People were making comments to her pretty much saying her vagina must be wore out. How is it any different then you sleeping with your partner hundreds of times? I don't get it at all. 

I have slept with a hand full of people in my life, I have slept with Dh over 100 times, and I think I have some purdy darn good poonanny. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Quoting C.S.K.L:

Women love sex too, it doesn't only apply for men to run around and get their dicks wet all the time. She's got 100 under her belt good for men, let her do her thing, just because ppl wouldn't do the same doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it. And I having a baby doesn't ruin a vagina I doubt a penis will

I agree 150%

19andmomtobe
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:50 AM

i never saw the original post. just yours.... but ok? i mean i guess if she wants to sleep with everyone in her town have at it. but i think its not something to brag about its shameful. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 19andmomtobe:

i never said it made her wore out. i just think its gross and incredibly risky. sleeping with your husband it completely different than sleeping with 100 different partners. i mean if she does her kegelsi guess she would be all good down there but that doesnt fix stds, nor does it change the fact that youve been with 100 different men. even if you have multiple sex partners over a lifetime... 100 is def. excessive

I definitely didn't point anyone out, I didn't say that you said that lol. She did say she had no std's though btw. 100 may be excessive to you, heck, it is a lot for even ME, but to each their own. If that is what someone wants to do, then who am I to say they are wrong? What is right for ME may not be right for the next person. 

:) M

deviljrswifey
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:40 PM
I don't bitch or say mean things about it. Never have. I'm just saying it disgusts me..but hey women like that then that's their life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting deviljrswifey:

Slept with only my husband (proud of it).

I think people find it disgusting (like i admit i do) because thats a lot of men. Some people were raised different then others. Some have been told that you only sleep with your husband.

Well, I have been told the same but what someone else does in their sex life is none of my business, and if it doesn't effect me then who am I to bad mouth anyone? To each their own. If you think it is nasty, that is fine.. just don't do it. I don't think it makes someone a bad person though, and I don't think it gives anyone the right to be a bitch to them or say mean things, etc. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Quoting pounce5634:

what does s/o mean? 

Oops, I told you it meant significant other, in my title the meaning is not that.. It is spin off :)

GLO682
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:55 PM

most of us have pushed 6-8 pound kids out of our vaginas...seriously if that shit doesnt fuck it up, i doubt a six inch dick will no matter the amount of times a woman takes it.lol.

pardon my language lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Because it's a hateful thing to say and their goal is to hurt people. Obviously they don't care if they look ignorant, cruel, and like a big old asshole lol....just as long as they get their jabs in I guess.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Quoting GLO682:

most of us have pushed 6-8 pound kids out of our vaginas...seriously if that shit doesnt fuck it up, i doubt a six inch dick will no matter the amount of times a woman takes it.lol.

pardon my language lol.

My thoughts exactly!

Keara20
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao poonanny
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:05 PM

That was the best thing I could have said in that moment. Didn't want to say I had good Vagina, that just didn't sound good to me and didn't want to be too vulgar and use the other words that popped in my head, lol. 

Quoting Keara20:

Lmao poonanny
Keara20
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:06 PM
I havent heard that word in so long. Haha

Quoting Anonymous:

That was the best thing I could have said in that moment. Didn't want to say I had good Vagina, that just didn't sound good to me and didn't want to be too vulgar and use the other words that popped in my head, lol. 

Quoting Keara20:

Lmao poonanny

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured