Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need relationship advice plz help

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:43 PM
  • 4 Replies
So before I start I just had a daughter on oct and the father and I been having a little bit of problems weve been togetger for 2 and 1/2 yrs and he broke up with me because hes not happy anymore he said he's feelings towards me are not the same since last week I asked why all of a sudden how can someone lose feelings for another person when theyve been though a lot. he said we don't talk like before or at all, our relationship isint like it was before I got pregnant. The thing is that he still wants me and the baby to live with him because he wants to take care of us and still wants to be friends what Do I do i want to be a family again do you think it's possible to make things work again and how?

Also i kept asking questions and got upset and said why do you need closure for everything and i said i do to move on and be happy and hes like ok but when i started to ask again he got upset and he said i cant force someones feelings and i know that and that wasn't my intention and said all i was doing that day was just pushing him away even more because he felt attacked i was just in so much pain i couldnt understand why he was doing this now after so long and now that we have a daughter? He said he just wants to be alone like with nobody and I asked so that's it for us and he said no I didn't say that and then I asked well should I try an move on then and he said no and just rubbed my head and went to work and gave me a hug what should I do I want him back in my life and to be happy again but it looks like we're gonna have to start from beginning which means just being friends and showing him how much fun we had and that we still love each other well at least I feel that way

Well how long should I give him space first before we become friends again remember we live together and he wants me to stay because he still wants to take care of us and wants to friends he wants to workout together and play video games and still go to the movies i find this whole situation so confusing do you think it's possible for us to get back together? What really confused me and hurt was that he said he didn't love me as he did before he says he still does but not like it used to be
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SharonHernandez
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe y'all with have that spark again after some time. At least he doesn't want you to
Move out and start seeing other people. Start doing things that made y'all fall in love with each other. Try to rekindle that
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like he wants you to wait while he goes and plays for a bit. he cant keep you like that. My advice would be to find your own place. Move out and concentrate on you and your child. 

mantyangel
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry honey but it sounds like he wants to have the freedom to be with someone else without losing you.  Don't allow him to do that.  You need to make him decide all or nothing, and if it is nothing then you need to find the strength to walk out that door.  He has to see what it is like to lose it all to miss it.

PresleyLove
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:58 PM
2 moms liked this

You two just had a child together, and from the sounds of it you two are young. Hes probably seeing all his friends still being the way they always have and he misses it and doesnt want to lose it. Im sure he still cares about you guys, and doesnt want to lose his kid. But it also sounds like hes doing this "push and pull" affect where he tells you hes unhappy and sounds like he wants something else, but then you make the reality of you leaving and start a new, he does the whole huggy and kissy thing. Its really... effing.. confusing. My ex did that with me, although we did not have a child together the ties were different, but he said all those things to keep me in place but so that he can continue to live as a normal bachelor with out any baggage. I finally found the truth about him and his full on relationship he was having with another woman. Not just fucking.. but she was his new gf while keeping me at bay.  It was quite horrible. Id say move in with your folks for a while.. treat your relationship as if it is really over. You both need that understanding that this isnt a game... and he cant mind fuck you like this. Its not fair. to you, or your baby girl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)