Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

f***ing thief

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:10 PM
  • 12 Replies
My grandfather keeps a blue bag in the car. In it is stuff for him to take to dialysis, a blanket, headphones, a few books, and extra supplies for his urostomy and coloskapy (i know i spelled those wrong) bags. He goes to dialysis 3 times a week.

This morning, he was getting ready to leave, and noticed the bag and everything in it, were not in the car. He came back in and asked if someone had moved it. No one had. I went out to double check the car, and sure enough, it is gone. The door had been pryed open. That was the only thing taken. His electric scooter chair was still in there.

Some theif in this town is in for a surprise when they discover they went through all that trouble for nothing! Jackass, that's what you get for stealing from the elderly! And yes, we called the police and filed a report and contacted the car insurance provider.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:11 PM

That's awful

Mesh2
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:12 PM

:(

jbirdsladie27
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:12 PM
That's just sad
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Some people will steal anything they can get their hands on. I'm sorry this happend =(

michellej428
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:15 PM

people are so horrible!! That's why as convenient as it is i never leave anything in my car visible. I either take it back in the house or put it in the trunk. anything valuable does not stay in the car. It's a sad world we're living in these days, hopefully they find the scum!!

robyann
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Wow that is sad. So sorry for you grandpa. Some people will steal anything, it seems just for the thrill of stealing. There are a lot of desperate people out there, not meaning people who ligitamitly need things, but drug addicts. They can get so desperate they will do anything. In the major city close to me, there have been some people walk right into someone's house, while they are home watching tv or eating dinner, and hold them at gun point and steal things and then leave!

punchnpie
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Boo!! So freakin mean.. :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Rub some Bacon on it.
kaycersmom
by Katie on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:20 PM

wtf that's messed up

Hopefully karma catches up with them :/

blessed107
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:21 PM

It's very sad. They probably thought it was something with a lot of value to it. 

I saw a news story about people's cars being broken into in Atlanta because they were leaving bags in plain eyesight. They were asking people to stop doing it for this very reason.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)