Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IM GONNA TRY TO GET MY NEXT LEVEL AND IM NOT EVEN CLOSE SO BUMP IT OR ASK QEASTIONS OR VENTS OR FUNNY LITTLE JOKES ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Replies (41-50):
Pink.Sunshine
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Yes and boy was I relieved! It honestly was only 15 minutes, but I swear it felt like an hour or more. That's awful! Haha I could've sworn I snatched my keys but lo & behold when I checked I didn't. I mean, this was the first time I cried in years.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL. You're lucky you got in right away!

My two year old locked me out when I took our dog outside to go potty the other day, I had to wait two hours to get in. I was very lucky that I blew out the candles before going outside, should have grabbed the house keys too. Oh and I did actually cry too. 0_0

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I got locked out of my house today. I cried like a big old baby. Thankfully my teen is slender enough to fit through the window. Always make sure you have your keys before you leave the house. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:39 PM
Bump
tinkerspell
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:39 PM

bump

Pink.Sunshine
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:39 PM

haha that was me in my hey day too, I'm too inflexible now to be climbing through windows :P

Quoting tinkerspell:

man that sticks had that happen to me once i was watching these cute little babys and the little girl always thought it was funny to lock the doors so i had to do some ninja skills to get into the house lol 

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

for real and the worse thing was I had my little ones in the hallway with me :/ That's why I was so worried and no one would pick up their phones.

Quoting tinkerspell:

yeah for getting back into your house 

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I got locked out of my house today. I cried like a big old baby. Thankfully my teen is slender enough to fit through the window. Always make sure you have your keys before you leave the house. 

Arabellas_Mommy
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:40 PM
I have no idea what my rank is... probably not very high though.
Mommy2BeAmy

Smokin hookah tonight ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I know the feeling! It's such a horrible feeling. LOL. I know, I'm generally not a crier but dang I felt hopeless. I can bet money neither you or I will be locked out of our house for a very long time. ;)

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

Yes and boy was I relieved! It honestly was only 15 minutes, but I swear it felt like an hour or more. That's awful! Haha I could've sworn I snatched my keys but lo & behold when I checked I didn't. I mean, this was the first time I cried in years.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL. You're lucky you got in right away!

My two year old locked me out when I took our dog outside to go potty the other day, I had to wait two hours to get in. I was very lucky that I blew out the candles before going outside, should have grabbed the house keys too. Oh and I did actually cry too. 0_0

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

teresanteens
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:40 PM

BUMP!

tcheikkila
The what?

Quoting I_love_doritos:

I just downloaded the nkotbsb album. I dont why i didnt sooner. Love thoes men

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
teresanteens
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:41 PM

LOL BUMP

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured