Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

5 year old walked in on us

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

My 5 year old daughter caught us last night in the middle of sex.  Our lights in our room were completely off and it was almost completely pitch black, with no blankets covering us.  She scared the crap out of us.  Never heard her walking towards our room.  She never yelled out for us.  I looked over in the middle and there she was just standing there.  I am 99% sure she just had come to the door and she said she had just got to the door when I saw her.  When I saw her I told her in a stern voice to go to her room and I would get her something to drink, which is what she wanted.  When her daddy and I got to her room she didn't ask what was going on or what we were doing, which we just explained it as "no big deal and just wrestling around."  She didn't know we were naked from what I could gather.  She was upset, but only that I had raised my voice to her and that hurt her feelings.   Since then she hasn't said a word about it.  Almost like it never happened.  I guess it is a bigger deal for me than her?!?!?!

Any tips?  Think I should just leave it be since she hasn't said anything and pretend it never happened?  The hubby says not to worry about as if she was curious she would ask.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:38 PM

We always lock our bedroom door during sexy time, even in the middle of the night. That's my only tip. ;)

I would just leave it be unless she says something or starts acting it out with her dolls.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Get a lock. I'm sure you didn't scar her for life. It happened to us too
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:40 PM

lock your door during sexy time. I walked in on my friends parents once, she was violently ill and i was freaked out. they didn't even have their door shut (gross) but that is something i will sadly never forget. lock the damn door!!! lol

Byrd15
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Yeah lock the door next time lol. I'm sorry! :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Well we normally do have the door closed, but 4 month old was asleep in his swing in the living room and so kept door open.  Lesson learned for sure!

catrig
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:43 PM

My six year old walked in the other night right in the middle of my spouse going down on me.  Scared the crap out of us.  She didn't notice.

amyasmommy2005
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:14 PM

this happen to me not to long ago. we locked the door but it has a safey latch on the outsideand she unlocked it. I was riding my s.o. i told her to leave. i got dressed and went to talk to her. she said y  do you and daddy always do that. i acted dumb like what are you talking about. she said y are you guys always on top of each other. so let just say it was the beginning of the birds and the bees convo.

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Last time that happened to us we decided to have the talk. We had locked the door but apparently it did't latch completely. Now we check the door like 5 times to make sure it is locked, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:24 PM

That's why we lock the door

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN