Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

please please clean your poor baby!

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:38 PM
  • 105 Replies
3 moms liked this
Getting groceries(no not walmart :p) see this poor baby...my guess is about 10 months. She is sitting in the top part in a filthy tshirt(like several meals or days worthof grossness) , a full diaper, no pants socks etc, and a dirty face with snot everywhere. Really people? There were three adults with one baby. There is no excuse for this. Its also about 30 degeees outside here. I just wanted to clean that poor child and put some clean warm clothing on her. Vent over
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:45 PM

bump

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:46 PM
:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atyou
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:47 PM
5 moms liked this
Psh.

Bitch, please. My baby likes to be shitty, dirty and cold.

Stop posting about me on cm. Skank.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Sounds like she's a party animal
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:48 PM
The little girl I nanny has a constant runny nose and screams if she even sees a tissue. However the lack of clothing that cold would bother me.
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:48 PM
4 moms liked this
Poor baby...

Then again, minus the inappropriate clothing, the baby could be like my youngest...I have a Pigpen...that child can get filthy IN the bathtub...it's kind of impressive, actually...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:48 PM

i agree. they were in line behind me and i was asking the cashier very loadly if she knew anyone who needed baby girl clothes or anything ..i was hoping they would perhaps take me up on it or something. but no :( and i didnt want to be all like its obvious you need some help. however i dont care how poor a person is..no excuse for a dirty kid

Quoting 504bbymami:

:(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Ugh I went to Wal-Mart to pick up site to store item and it was freezing...I see this 5 yr old and 1 yr old...shorts no socks or shoes on baby and shirt was small... but yet parents were bundled up.
KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I hate seeing people like that!! Poor baby.

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:50 PM

i have two messy boys...very messy lol besided my 9 mo old dd...its easy to tell the difference between happy messy children and a child that is obviously not being taken care of properly. :/

Quoting LucyMom08:

Poor baby...

Then again, minus the inappropriate clothing, the baby could be like my youngest...I have a Pigpen...that child can get filthy IN the bathtub...it's kind of impressive, actually...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN