Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

christmas gift ideas for my 13 year old daughter.

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:53 PM
  • 68 Replies

right now she has and android tablet, rollerblades, hello kitty camera, braclet bead set, head phones for her android tablet, and a TV.

My son has an android tablet, rollerblades, TV,  badeblades case, remote control airplane,  halo toy and nanjago toy, star wars pod set.

i notice tonight that my son has like 2 or 3 more things than my daughter. so does anyone have any idea of what else i can get her so it adds up. My son is easy to shop for because he is only 9 but my 13 year old is really hard to shop for because she no longer want toys.

I plan on getting her some eye liner and lip gloss  and eye shadow as stocking stuffers.

thanks

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momwith2monkeys
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:02 PM

BUMP!

Mommy2_two
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Earrings, necklaces,MP3 player

bellasmom32510
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:07 PM

what about a gift card to a store, if she likes to read you can find online book store like Kobo and can get a gift certificate there so she can get books or if there is something like itunes, etc for games for her tablet. My almost 13 year old loves to shop so I find it really easy to get gifts for her. Are there any new shoes (cute boots etc) that she wants, clothes, books, DVD's.

momwith2monkeys
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:13 PM

her android tablet has a built in MP3 player.

Quoting Mommy2_two:

Earrings, necklaces,MP3 player

momwith2monkeys
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Quoting bellasmom32510:

what about a gift card to a store, if she likes to read you can find online book store like Kobo and can get a gift certificate there so she can get books or if there is something like itunes, etc for games for her tablet. My almost 13 year old loves to shop so I find it really easy to get gifts for her. Are there any new shoes (cute boots etc) that she wants, clothes, books, DVD's.

the gift cards is a good idea, so is the itunes. clothes, her styles keeps changing. she like converse at the beginning of the school years now she said they were so yesterday.

thanks for the ideas.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:18 PM
She is too young for makeup in my opinion.
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:19 PM

At that age, I bought DD jewelry and fun stuff from Claires-like decorations for her room, make-up, hair stuff etc.  My dd also loved crafts, like make your own jewelry, so I would get her kits at the craft store.  I think that year (she's 19 now) I got her one of those round loops that you wrap yarn around so she could make scarfs and hats.  I swear she made at least a dozen scarfs that year in every color.  I always buy my kids books-to this day.  Go to Barnes and Noble and ask for recommendations for kids that age (I used to ask other moms in the same age section.)  

badylugs80
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:19 PM
iTunes card, amazon card, hair accessories
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momwith2monkeys
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:23 PM

that is your opinion, she only wear eye liner, eye shadow and lip gloss

Quoting Anonymous:

WhitleyLyles
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:24 PM
lol at too young

Quoting momwith2monkeys:

that is your opinion, she only wear eye liner, eye shadow and lip gloss

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN