Im a newlywed wife. I know this was stupid but i swear to god i didnt know. I mixed ammonia and bleach last nigh to mop the floors and the fumes were horrible and i felt dizzy so i immediately panicked and opened windows and walked outside for fresh air. Anyway i poured the stuff down the sink and went to bed. This morning i woke up with a sore throat and my hands are really dry. I googled it and was like holy cow what did i just do. Im debating on going to the hospital but my family days i should be fine so i want to know if any of you ladies have had a similar experience? And what did you do. Any long term effects?