Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Five kids by five different dads. . .

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

. . .and she was never married to any of them. Two of them were guys she barely knew.

I have a friend who just had her fifth baby and this makes five babies by five different dads. I guess I'm just a little sad for the babies, she's still single and can't take care of them all, she's on PA, but she keeps letting herself get pregnant again and again. Why?

I just don't get it. I guess this is kind of a vent. I can't say all this to her, I don't want to upset her, but it's just getting ridiculous. Oh, and the kids all look very different, different races even. I wonder how they will feel about it when they're older. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Replies (21-30):
Grumpylilpixy
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I don't think it is all that sad in this day and age. If you want society to be tolerant then each to their own.

The bright side, she has a greater chance of getting childsupport... LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:46 PM

And if there was no PA.. do you think she'd stop?? Probably not- it would be the 3rd world countries- she'd sent out the kids to beg in the streets.. or start turning tricks...

I think a lot of these women are mentally retarded, seriously.. they DO act like they have the IQ of a flea.

bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:47 PM

So what was the mens' excuse for not wrapping it up? I try not to judge but I just don't understand such people.

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Ugh I can go on and on but I'll spare you. We adopted my nephew, he is great. He was too young to remember anything that went on, thankfully. He does not see his mother or his siblings. I love him just like he is my own. All in all, for the life he was born into, the kid got very lucky.

Quoting Anonymous:

What the?? UGH! I guess it could be worse, man, that's just so awful!!!!

Quoting Elyce225:

This is how my nephew's mother was. My brother got her pregnant after knowing her for a week. She has 4 kids by all different men. My brother died when my nephew was 7 months. My mother got custody of him. I got custody of him now, have for a few years. She got her tubes tied thankfully. For the 7 months my nephew lived with them his older siblings took care of him. Just two though, she lost custody of the other two. The grandfather was there too, anally raping the 10 year old fully knowing he had AIDS.

Nice, right?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Non hormonal iud - paraguard. Good for 10 yrs.
Hormonal iud - mirena. Good for 5 yrs. I've had mine for over 3 yrs with no issues at all. I don't have a period anymore! I love it. And I don't have to remember a pill (which wouldn't work with the meds I'm on anyways), or any other bc. I love it because you think about it when its placed, then 5 or 10 yrs later when it needs to be replaced.

Is she opposed to having her tubed tied?

Quoting Anonymous:

I might need to bring it up again. I know she's not on anything. I talked to her about it a couple years ago (two kids ago) and she had issues with every single BC out there. She didn't want the hormones of pills, or the side effects of other things, she just had an excuse for everything. But, it's worth trying again!

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you talked to her about bc? I would suggest an iud. I have mirena and I works great. Or for her maybe getting her tubes tied (not because of finances, rather the 5 kids).

The kids will be questioned and probably made fun of, but they will stick together. They are brothers and sisters even if they have different dads.

As far as why...only she knows. Well, we all know. She's either not using bc or not using it correctly. Bring it up and ask her what's she's been thinking about. Tell her you've been considering changing yours and you know her ob should've just given her info on differen types of bc. See what she says and go from there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM

my dd has 4 kids by 4 different dads, they are all worthless, no child support from any of them, only one of them even sees his chld and that is occasionally,  but the kids only know this way of life, they don't expect their fathers to come around because they never have, they are very close

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Yes, actually that would make a difference to me. Her having five kids all by the same dad would mean she actually had some sort of relationship with the guy. She doesn't even know where 3 out of the 5 dads are. NONE of them pay child support or see their kids. That is freaking SAD.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm having my 4th to the 3rd Guy... who cares? Not your concern! Would you care less if it was your tax dollars and they all had the same dad?!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:58 PM
I feel sorry for the kids too. Some people never learn.
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:58 PM

How's she been supporting herself and these kids throughout these 15 years? And don't say TANF because there's a max of 5 yrs you can get TANF in a LIFETIME.

Quoting Anonymous:

True, not my vagina. But my tax dollars do go towards supporting her. She hasn't worked in 15 years.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's her vagina, not yours.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:58 PM

That's a blessing, poor little guy. I can't even imagine how devastating it would be if he had remembered any of that!

Quoting Elyce225:

Ugh I can go on and on but I'll spare you. We adopted my nephew, he is great. He was too young to remember anything that went on, thankfully. He does not see his mother or his siblings. I love him just like he is my own. All in all, for the life he was born into, the kid got very lucky.

Quoting Anonymous:

What the?? UGH! I guess it could be worse, man, that's just so awful!!!!

Quoting Elyce225:

This is how my nephew's mother was. My brother got her pregnant after knowing her for a week. She has 4 kids by all different men. My brother died when my nephew was 7 months. My mother got custody of him. I got custody of him now, have for a few years. She got her tubes tied thankfully. For the 7 months my nephew lived with them his older siblings took care of him. Just two though, she lost custody of the other two. The grandfather was there too, anally raping the 10 year old fully knowing he had AIDS.

Nice, right?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)