Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Five kids by five different dads. . .

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

. . .and she was never married to any of them. Two of them were guys she barely knew.

I have a friend who just had her fifth baby and this makes five babies by five different dads. I guess I'm just a little sad for the babies, she's still single and can't take care of them all, she's on PA, but she keeps letting herself get pregnant again and again. Why?

I just don't get it. I guess this is kind of a vent. I can't say all this to her, I don't want to upset her, but it's just getting ridiculous. Oh, and the kids all look very different, different races even. I wonder how they will feel about it when they're older. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Replies (51-53):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:58 AM
At least with adoption they could have had a better chance.

Quoting 2ninos4me:

If she had decided to get abortions or given them up for adoption , she would still have gotten judged !
mama2evan
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Yuck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:59 AM
The fact that she can actually support the kids makes all the difference in the world!! I think ops point was that this mother can't and is depending on pa to support her family. Also seems like your sons situation is diff then this other women op is talking about, she just just reckless and irresponsible. But not your future daughter in law, I give her props for being able to take care of the kids she has, that's how it's supposed to be!!

Quoting Anonymous:

MYOB. My son and his fiancée have a 6yo son together and she has 3 other sons who are 7, 5 and 3 by 3 other dads. She and my son broke up 6 years ago when they  were dumb kids (both 18), she met someone else and got married and had a son with him and then, while married, she was raped and became pregnant with her 4th son. She went to the abortion clinic and was seriously going to abort but then she just couldn't. She and her husband ended up divorced because of her choice and she has been a single mom with 4 little boys by 4 dads. She and my son started dating again this year and they are planning to get married next year. He loves her, he loves their sons (he has counted her 7yo as his even though he was 5 mos. old when my son 1st started dating his now fianceé) and he loves her other 2 sons as well. Her 5yo hasn't seen his dad in 4 years and of course her 3yo doesn't have his dad round so both of these little boys love having a daddy in their lives. She and my son are planning to have another child together one day. Due to her moving to another state and then my son moving to another state my son missed 5 years of his 6yo son's life and he would like to have a child that he can watch grow up and she would like another child, too. They plan to wait 3-4 years though and will be married before they have another child together. Of course my son's fianceé did finish college and has a career and is able to care for her children without any help from anyone. She owns her own home, owns her own vehicle and provides well for her children.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)