Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All I want for Christmas ...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

... is a never ending script of vicodin!!

I am SO tired of being in pain constantly. Is it really so wrong to want to pop a pill in the morning so that I can make it through my work day without having to stop to breathe through pain? to take a pill before bed so that I can actually sleep without waking up unable to move.

Someday the doctor's will eventually listen to me! I say "screw you" to all the people around my small town that have abused pain killers to the point that Dr's are even hesitant to prescribe them to people who actually could use a little pain management!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
samyee33
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:35 PM
I'm sorry

:-(

What's wrong with you that you are in so much pain?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Chiropractor.

Dental work. My husband's migraines were actually caused by his wisdom teeth.

Try those over pills.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:39 PM

acute lower back pain that is caused by inflammation and only exacerbated by sciatica which causes shooting pain in my legs. Some days I even lose grip in my hands. My arms fall asleep while I'm sleeping. Sitting for too long makes it difficult to stand up. laying in one position in bed makes it difficult to change positions. The Dr's have run test and tried to figure out what is wrong, but since you can't really see inflammation or explain the casue of it, they're just like "i dunno, here's a script for the next few days to get you through" (I pull my back out a few times a year). I'm just OVER living with the pain. I'm only 26, I should be able to roll around on the floor with my 3 year old and not get stuck on the floor and need help up! I should be able to jog without my legs and feet falling asleep or shooting pains down my legs.

I'm sorry for rambling :( I"m just over it!

Quoting samyee33:

I'm sorry

:-(

What's wrong with you that you are in so much pain?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I see a chiropracter, but the regime they want me on is too expensive for me (they want to see me twice a week and it's $50 a visit). I go probably once every two months. My wisdom teeth are gone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Chiropractor.

Try those over pills.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Isss myy 2 front teeth
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:41 PM

When I was in kindergarten this is the song that we sang for our school winter concert, I just so happened to be missing both of my front teeth so they put me right in front AND gave me a solo LOL good times! good times!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Isss myy 2 front teeth

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:42 PM
I don't know what a month supply of pain pills run, but I can't imagine it being less than $100/mo lol.

I was using my husband's teeth as an example. I'm sure other tooth issues can effect pain.

Quoting Anonymous:

I see a chiropracter, but the regime they want me on is too expensive for me (they want to see me twice a week and it's $50 a visit). I go probably once every two months. My wisdom teeth are gone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Chiropractor.

Try those over pills.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:43 PM

They want to see me twice a week, that's $400 a month. My insurance would cover my RX, I'd only pay $35.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know what a month supply of pain pills run, but I can't imagine it being less than $100/mo lol.

I was using my husband's teeth as an example. I'm sure other tooth issues can effect pain.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Chiropractor.

Try those over pills.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured