Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just got told its weird that I am excited

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My oldest has a different dad than my younger two. We were married for five years. Divorced 9 years ago. Ds lives with him and we have a great parenting relationship. Well his new wife is in labor with their first, a little girl. A little over a year ago they lost a baby girl at 20 weeks. I am so stoked for them that this little one is full term and healthy and should be here any minute and posted on FB (with her permission) that I was so excited and praying for her. Well three people commented that is was wierd that I was happy my ex was having a baby!! WHY?? I have been with my SO for 8 years, we have two kids. WHY would I care or be mad he is having another kid. UGH People are annoying lol

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Replies (61-62):
-MidnightKarma-
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:29 AM
I agree. It is also nice to see a divorced couple that shares kids not at each others throats.

Quoting KA91:

It's really great that you have a good relationship with your ex & his wife. Congrats!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Prdmmyof678
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Good to see you have an awesome relationship with your ex and his wife....I wish my ex husband's wife would at least had tried to be civil with me for the kids sake we had 4 they had 1
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)