Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have never talked to a black person

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I've never talked to a black person in real life. I live in a very smal town and there is one black person (a man). I have seen black people before but never spoken to one. I'm not racist or anything lol. I just live in an area that is mostly white. I know it's weird, lol.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Replies (31-36):
Newmom8912
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:10 PM
You can tell its a small town when 15 years isn't alot lok

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think we have ever had a black child here. The one guy who is black is pretty old and only moved here like 15 years ago. We are getting a lot of spanish speaking people moving here though so that's cool.

Quoting ReachtotheStars:

I moved to a town like that when I moved in with my grandmother in HS.  There were 2 black kids in our whole school and I never spoke with either of them.  

But I was born and raised in St. Louis, MO, so I was the minority in my school.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Yep, lol.

Quoting Newmom8912:

You can tell its a small town when 15 years isn't alot lok

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think we have ever had a black child here. The one guy who is black is pretty old and only moved here like 15 years ago. We are getting a lot of spanish speaking people moving here though so that's cool.

Quoting ReachtotheStars:

I moved to a town like that when I moved in with my grandmother in HS.  There were 2 black kids in our whole school and I never spoke with either of them.  

But I was born and raised in St. Louis, MO, so I was the minority in my school.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Wow where do you live
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Then start venturing out some. Go to events in neighboring towns. Healthy for you and your kids
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

ROFL!! ROFL!! Oh my goodness!!! This comment made me LOL!!! You are TOO FUNNY!! Thanks for the early morning laugh!!!! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

You should talk to a black person, they're pretty cool. Talk just like we do. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:24 AM
:) I'm glad of that.

Quoting Anonymous:

ROFL!! ROFL!! Oh my goodness!!! This comment made me LOL!!! You are TOO FUNNY!! Thanks for the early morning laugh!!!! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

You should talk to a black person, they're pretty cool. Talk just like we do. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)