Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just got my collar today

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
It was exciting actually. We chose to use a regular necklace so it would be discreet in public. I have had this choker, so it wasnt something we had to go out and purchase. We had a private ceremony and sir collared me tonight. I cant wait to see where this journey takes us. :-)
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Replies (41-50):
sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Quoting -JC-:

It'll probably take you to the land o' domestic abuse

I laughed and scared the dog....poor doggy :(

jmama0307
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:02 AM
2 moms liked this
What? I didnt know you could get a ceremony for a coller? First was is that? Is that like a dog coller? I dont really understand this post. Why you needed a ceremony for a necklace? Im sorry im not slow but cm has the weirdest situations. I feel like my problems are normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Yes it is just a symbol of my submissive just like my wedding ring is a symbol of my marriage.

Quoting kellymarie323:

What is the purpose of it? A symbol of your submission?

Looks like a normal necklace to me so you achieved the public not knowing ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

IMG_20121207_215152

CountryStrong84
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
LMFAO @ the replies
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
crescentstar2
by Anne on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Like 50 shades-ish? 

Quoting Anonymous:

You can have a ceremony or you can choose not to. You can make it as elaborate as yiu would like. What we did was sign a contract (4 months in length) and them he asked me if I consent to being is slave and I said yes I do. I kneeled in front of him and he placed it around my neck. :-)

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

how does he collar you? i mean...are there words or a chant  or something like that. . & i'm not trying to be rude. Just curious

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:04 AM
I think it's like a ring on a finger, except she wears a collar, and he "owns" her. This is from what I've read.

Quoting jmama0307:

What? I didnt know you could get a ceremony for a coller? First was is that? Is that like a dog coller? I dont really understand this post. Why you needed a ceremony for a necklace? Im sorry im not slow but cm has the weirdest situations. I feel like my problems are normal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:04 AM
It is not a dog collar it is just a symbol. The ceremony is because it is a special fashion just like a wedding and your so putting a ring on your finger.

Quoting jmama0307:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

IMG_20121207_215152

kellymarie323
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Oh ok.. thought so. Thanks for answering .my question. Its not my thing, but I'm happy that you're happy :) have a good night.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes it is just a symbol of my submissive just like my wedding ring is a symbol of my marriage.

Quoting kellymarie323:

What is the purpose of it? A symbol of your submission?

Looks like a normal necklace to me so you achieved the public not knowing ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

IMG_20121207_215152

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Great you've been upgraded to dog status. Congrats.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)