Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why did you get fat and ugly??!! EDIT 1! **EDIT 2! Let me c pics of all the B*TCHES that roll out of bed looking like super models <3

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I will never understand why women fall apart after getting married and having kids. I see so many women overweight, with no make up on, hair a stringy mess, wearing stained Mommy clothes with holes. What in the hell hapkpened? How can you not know how unattractive and pathetic you look??!! I have been married four years and I have gained ten pounds ( on purpose I was too skinny), and I always have my hair and make up done before DH comes home. Even if I didn't leave the house all day. He married a sexy, fun hottie and thats what he deserves. His job is to financially provide for our family. My job is to raise our daughter, keep an immaculate home, and look hot for only him.

EDIT....(I am on my phone so I cannot put it in red)

I LOVE everyone's responses!! I have been a member of this group for a long time, so I know what complete bitches some can be. You didn't let me down!!

Its not just about looking good for your husband. I look good for my daughter too. Im not going to have my daughter embaressed of me. She deserves a mother she can be proud of and look up to, and one she actually wants to spend time with around her friends. I am teaching my daughter to take care of, and value, herself.

If you have never worn make up, Im obviously not talking to you. If you have always been big, Im obviously not talking to you. If you have never cared about your looks I feel sorry for you, but Im obviously not talking to you. Im talking to the women who looked one way when they got married, and very quickly fell apart in the looks department. Im genuinely wondering what happened!! One lady said she had been beaten her whole marriage. Thats obviously a damn good reason to gain weight.

Put your big girl thong on and deal with the truth.

Edit 2 ***************************************************************

I LOVE all the responses and honesty!! Now I want pictures! are you bravr enouvh to put a picture up of yourself once you've already said how "naturally beautiful" u are without makeup??? I will rate you, and as you can tell by my post Im brutally honest. Lets see some of you back up your claims that you roll out of bed looking like a super model!!!

Ill be the judge!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Replies (31-40):
GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:17 AM
It was the bsb that did it for you huh?:)

Quoting .shank.:

This made me so happy.

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

I like anal and glitter. That makes me fun and hot enough. What's with the term "hottie"? I flashed back to middle school when friends and I would talk about the Backstreet Boys.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mammabear18
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:17 AM
9 moms liked this
See that's the thing my husband APPRECIATES me in every single way. Weither I'm in my sweat pants because I cared for the kids and cleaned the house to me getting dolled up. It's a little thing called LOVE, I don't need to put on my make up to feel that everyday.

I feel sorry for you that you feel the need to look your best to feel loved by your husband.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RLT2
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:17 AM
8 moms liked this

I let him come on my face sometimes, we're even.  -_-

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, aren't you special?  And you only have 1 child.  I was perfect too, when I had one child.  And let me guess...you are in your 20's.  I looked like a freaking movie star then too.  ;)

No one should be dirty, with unkempt hair or stained clothes.  But presentable is all you can manage some days.

shudderette
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:18 AM
5 moms liked this

Just because you're a "hottie" doesn't mean your husband isn't going to cheat on you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Self described hotties usually never are. *shrugs.*
crescentstar2
by Anne on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Sweet! Ben and Jerry's used to make an Irish cream flavor...*dives in* *pops out* you forgot the sprinkles

Quoting harpsichord:

whatever flavor you want, baby

Quoting crescentstar2:

Hmmmm what flavor you got under there? 

Quoting harpsichord:

maybe im hiding it somewhere *lifts skirt*

lol :P

Quoting crescentstar2:

I thought its what the cool kids where doing, now I'm sad. Where's my ice cream?

Rileyscute
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:19 AM
5 moms liked this

I've been married for 17 years..I don't do shit for my husband..I do it for me..if he likes it..nice..

but he doesn't define me

stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this
what the fuck? really? ok i like to look pretty and i do put on make up daily and fix my hair. but come the fuck on! i have four kids. its not my JOB to look cute for him everyday...its my job to be me and if he finds me cute then thats cool...if not oh well. get a damn life. my worl will not revolve around what anyone thinks of me. ever again...i made that mistake last time. i will probably never get married again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shudderette
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL! Exactly.

There, I've done my "beauty treatment" for the week.

Quoting RLT2:

I let him come on my face sometimes, we're even.  -_-

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)