Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why did you get fat and ugly??!! EDIT 1! **EDIT 2! Let me c pics of all the B*TCHES that roll out of bed looking like super models <3

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I will never understand why women fall apart after getting married and having kids. I see so many women overweight, with no make up on, hair a stringy mess, wearing stained Mommy clothes with holes. What in the hell hapkpened? How can you not know how unattractive and pathetic you look??!! I have been married four years and I have gained ten pounds ( on purpose I was too skinny), and I always have my hair and make up done before DH comes home. Even if I didn't leave the house all day. He married a sexy, fun hottie and thats what he deserves. His job is to financially provide for our family. My job is to raise our daughter, keep an immaculate home, and look hot for only him.

EDIT....(I am on my phone so I cannot put it in red)

I LOVE everyone's responses!! I have been a member of this group for a long time, so I know what complete bitches some can be. You didn't let me down!!

Its not just about looking good for your husband. I look good for my daughter too. Im not going to have my daughter embaressed of me. She deserves a mother she can be proud of and look up to, and one she actually wants to spend time with around her friends. I am teaching my daughter to take care of, and value, herself.

If you have never worn make up, Im obviously not talking to you. If you have always been big, Im obviously not talking to you. If you have never cared about your looks I feel sorry for you, but Im obviously not talking to you. Im talking to the women who looked one way when they got married, and very quickly fell apart in the looks department. Im genuinely wondering what happened!! One lady said she had been beaten her whole marriage. Thats obviously a damn good reason to gain weight.

Put your big girl thong on and deal with the truth.

Edit 2 ***************************************************************

I LOVE all the responses and honesty!! Now I want pictures! are you bravr enouvh to put a picture up of yourself once you've already said how "naturally beautiful" u are without makeup??? I will rate you, and as you can tell by my post Im brutally honest. Lets see some of you back up your claims that you roll out of bed looking like a super model!!!

Ill be the judge!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Replies (401-410):
turtle68
by Silver Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 5:07 AM

but who is it embarassing for...you?  She may very well know what she looks like and really doesnt care.  Why should you hurt her because its embarassing for you?

Quoting cRystienah:

I feel bad that she doesn't see what she really looks like.  Just because I think someone down graded on their looks doesn't mean I'm not their friend. If anything I'd be more of a friend to tell her that she looks like shit & it's embarrassing.

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting cRystienah:

A little late to this post but honestly I've noticed women who have kids and get married kinda have that "I give up" look.. Messy hair ALL the time, no make up, etc. I don't understand why.. Sure once you have kids you may not have as much time to "gussy up" anymore but I mean sheesh, throw on some eye liner and do something at least a little cute with you hair. I will admit, I have "lazy" days too, where I just put on some sweats, throw my hair up and just do what I gotta do.. But I don't do it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. like some ladies I know. - I'm going to vent a little bit here: Theres this one girl I know. She's a young mother of two and is married.. She just went down hill! And what drives me nuts is she will post pictures on her Facebook of outfits she likes to wear and stuff.. I just wanna be like "Girl, all I EVER see you wear is sweats and a shirt that looks like you've been wearing it for days so stop posting what you claim you "like" to wear!" Okay vent over. Haha.

why do you have to care about how others look....she doesnt seem to care about how you think or maybe she actually thinks you are her friend?

cRystienah
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 5:09 AM

I'm glad you have good self esteem but I have to agree.. Some people who think they look hot usually don't.

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting Anonymous:

This is great you feel so strong about this, I however have a 5 month old, 2 older boys & a dh that works full time
He's lucky I shower & get myself & baby dressed every day, plus care for my 5 bedroom house. Shit, I'm hot, but I don't need heels & a shit ton of make up to feel/ look that way. I guess being country gives you different aspects to life. Makeup not being one! See ya Barbie ;)

to be honest ...some of those who think they look fantastic...really really dont.

Amiehart62
by Gold Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 5:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Meh I don't wear make up normally. Even when we met I rarely wore make up. And I'm a jeans and a t-shirt sort of girl. I guess some women have to try harder than others;-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cRystienah
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 5:12 AM

It's embarrassing for her and her family. Looking like your homeless? Doesn't exactly leave the best impression. Her poor husband doesn't even like going places with her. It's one thing to put your hair up and wear some sweats but to walk around in dirty clothes & shower less. Thats nasty. Maybe I didn't put enough detail in my first post?

Quoting turtle68:

but who is it embarassing for...you?  She may very well know what she looks like and really doesnt care.  Why should you hurt her because its embarassing for you?

Quoting cRystienah:

I feel bad that she doesn't see what she really looks like.  Just because I think someone down graded on their looks doesn't mean I'm not their friend. If anything I'd be more of a friend to tell her that she looks like shit & it's embarrassing.

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting cRystienah:

A little late to this post but honestly I've noticed women who have kids and get married kinda have that "I give up" look.. Messy hair ALL the time, no make up, etc. I don't understand why.. Sure once you have kids you may not have as much time to "gussy up" anymore but I mean sheesh, throw on some eye liner and do something at least a little cute with you hair. I will admit, I have "lazy" days too, where I just put on some sweats, throw my hair up and just do what I gotta do.. But I don't do it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. like some ladies I know. - I'm going to vent a little bit here: Theres this one girl I know. She's a young mother of two and is married.. She just went down hill! And what drives me nuts is she will post pictures on her Facebook of outfits she likes to wear and stuff.. I just wanna be like "Girl, all I EVER see you wear is sweats and a shirt that looks like you've been wearing it for days so stop posting what you claim you "like" to wear!" Okay vent over. Haha.

why do you have to care about how others look....she doesnt seem to care about how you think or maybe she actually thinks you are her friend?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 82 on Dec. 23, 2012 at 5:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I've always been on the bigger side and I pretty much have up giving a shit when Df and I got together.
I gained 60lbs in 3 years. A while ago I decided enough was enough. I've lost 45 of those 60 and feeling better. I've started making myself look better (makeup, nicer clothes) not for him but for myself. If you do it for someone else it's not going to mean as much to you.
turtle68
by Silver Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 5:14 AM

ok...so nobody likes her?

Maybe you should tell her husband to tell her or her family to say something....thats really bad when noone wants to be with her because shes stinky and dirty all the time.

Quoting cRystienah:

It's embarrassing for her and her family. Looking like your homeless? Doesn't exactly leave the best impression. Her poor husband doesn't even like going places with her. It's one thing to put your hair up and wear some sweats but to walk around in dirty clothes & shower less. Thats nasty. Maybe I didn't put enough detail in my first post?

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting cRystienah:

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting cRystienah:

cRystienah
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 5:16 AM

Pretty much yes. & I've tried saying something to her husband and family but no one has the guts to say anything. Instead they'd rather stay away from her. It's actually a pretty sad story.

Quoting turtle68:

Maybe you should tell her husband to tell her or her family to say something....thats really bad when noone wants to be with her because shes stinky and dirty all the time.

Quoting cRystienah:

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting cRystienah:

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting cRystienah:

turtle68
by Silver Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 5:22 AM
1 mom liked this

geez...lovely family and hubby.  If it was my sister Id be marching in there taking a photo and saying pull your head out and fucking clean yourself up.  I would be doing it for health and just basic hygienic reasons...not about looking all made up.

I really dont understand the husband....if my hubby decided that he wasnt going to shower and lived in dirty clothes, he would be ousted until he cleaned up.  I dont give a shit about clothes or hanging gut...but dirty and smelly ...Hell No!

Quoting cRystienah:

Pretty much yes. & I've tried saying something to her husband and family but no one has the guts to say anything. Instead they'd rather stay away from her. It's actually a pretty sad story.

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting cRystienah:

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting cRystienah:

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting cRystienah:

cRystienah
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 5:24 AM

Exactly!

Quoting turtle68:

geez...lovely family and hubby.  If it was my sister Id be marching in there taking a photo and saying pull your head out and fucking clean yourself up.  I would be doing it for health and just basic hygienic reasons...not about looking all made up.

I really dont understand the husband....if my hubby decided that he wasnt going to shower and lived in dirty clothes, he would be ousted until he cleaned up.  I dont give a shit about clothes or hanging gut...but dirty and smelly ...Hell No!

Quoting cRystienah:

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting cRystienah:

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting cRystienah:

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting cRystienah:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 80 on Dec. 23, 2012 at 5:28 AM
You could be right, but my self esteem can't be tarnished by some cm bitch! Sorry!

There isn't anything wrong with me, except my lack of patience with ignorant ass.holes ;)

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting Anonymous:

This is great you feel so strong about this, I however have a 5 month old, 2 older boys & a dh that works full time
He's lucky I shower & get myself & baby dressed every day, plus care for my 5 bedroom house. Shit, I'm hot, but I don't need heels & a shit ton of make up to feel/ look that way. I guess being country gives you different aspects to life. Makeup not being one! See ya Barbie ;)

to be honest ...some of those who think they look fantastic...really really dont.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)