Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why did you get fat and ugly??!! EDIT 1! **EDIT 2! Let me c pics of all the B*TCHES that roll out of bed looking like super models <3

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I will never understand why women fall apart after getting married and having kids. I see so many women overweight, with no make up on, hair a stringy mess, wearing stained Mommy clothes with holes. What in the hell hapkpened? How can you not know how unattractive and pathetic you look??!! I have been married four years and I have gained ten pounds ( on purpose I was too skinny), and I always have my hair and make up done before DH comes home. Even if I didn't leave the house all day. He married a sexy, fun hottie and thats what he deserves. His job is to financially provide for our family. My job is to raise our daughter, keep an immaculate home, and look hot for only him.

EDIT....(I am on my phone so I cannot put it in red)

I LOVE everyone's responses!! I have been a member of this group for a long time, so I know what complete bitches some can be. You didn't let me down!!

Its not just about looking good for your husband. I look good for my daughter too. Im not going to have my daughter embaressed of me. She deserves a mother she can be proud of and look up to, and one she actually wants to spend time with around her friends. I am teaching my daughter to take care of, and value, herself.

If you have never worn make up, Im obviously not talking to you. If you have always been big, Im obviously not talking to you. If you have never cared about your looks I feel sorry for you, but Im obviously not talking to you. Im talking to the women who looked one way when they got married, and very quickly fell apart in the looks department. Im genuinely wondering what happened!! One lady said she had been beaten her whole marriage. Thats obviously a damn good reason to gain weight.

Put your big girl thong on and deal with the truth.

Edit 2 ***************************************************************

I LOVE all the responses and honesty!! Now I want pictures! are you bravr enouvh to put a picture up of yourself once you've already said how "naturally beautiful" u are without makeup??? I will rate you, and as you can tell by my post Im brutally honest. Lets see some of you back up your claims that you roll out of bed looking like a super model!!!

Ill be the judge!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Replies (411-420):
lokilover
by Silver Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 5:29 AM

Cheating is always the responsibility of the cheater. A lot of women on here don't seem to understand this.

turtle68
by Silver Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 5:32 AM

I wasnt meaning you....I meant those who made themselves up daily with a load of makeup and spent hours on hair that looks like bird nests.

Quoting Anonymous:

You could be right, but my self esteem can't be tarnished by some cm bitch! Sorry!

There isn't anything wrong with me, except my lack of patience with ignorant ass.holes ;)

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting Anonymous:

This is great you feel so strong about this, I however have a 5 month old, 2 older boys & a dh that works full time
He's lucky I shower & get myself & baby dressed every day, plus care for my 5 bedroom house. Shit, I'm hot, but I don't need heels & a shit ton of make up to feel/ look that way. I guess being country gives you different aspects to life. Makeup not being one! See ya Barbie ;)

to be honest ...some of those who think they look fantastic...really really dont.

rockgal81
by Steph on Dec. 23, 2012 at 5:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I have to be honest here and say I agree with you op. I've seen the women who have given up on themselves. They are the ones that used to be so full of life and now are sloppy, sluggish, have gained lots of weight, etc. From personal experience, I've felt what a difference it makes when I put some effort into my appearance every day. I got into that routine of wearing sloppy clothes, throwing my hair up, and wearing no makeup. Ever since I started going to cosmo school, where e have to dress nicely and have our hair and makeup done, I've felt much more confident and pretty. I've also noticed that my So appreciated it. I'll cine home from school and he'll just look at me and say wow, you look really beautiful. He's also said that I look more confident, and that is a sexy look on me :) So I get what op is saying. It could've been said a bit nicer though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 23, 2012 at 1:04 PM
1. What makes you think Im country?? Lol
2. How did you know my nickname was Barbie?! You must know who I am in real life and are too chicken shit to fess up! Poor you, I can only imagine how jealous u must be.

If taking a shower and bathing your child is your daily goal, your life is pathetic! I bet your lucky husband thinks otw home..."I wonder if my wife showered today? God please let her have scrubbed that nasty odor and spit up away!"

At least you embrace your inner homeless person. I bet your kids are so proud to show you off at school. Hope you have the energy to shower today! Good luck!!

Quoting Anonymous:

You could be right, but my self esteem can't be tarnished by some cm bitch! Sorry!

There isn't anything wrong with me, except my lack of patience with ignorant ass.holes ;)

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting Anonymous:

This is great you feel so strong about this, I however have a 5 month old, 2 older boys & a dh that works full time
He's lucky I shower & get myself & baby dressed every day, plus care for my 5 bedroom house. Shit, I'm hot, but I don't need heels & a shit ton of make up to feel/ look that way. I guess being country gives you different aspects to life. Makeup not being one! See ya Barbie ;)

to be honest ...some of those who think they look fantastic...really really dont.

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I was fat long before he met me! lol...so I'm off the hook =)

Dawnzilla
by Silver Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Im disabled and no longer able to do those things every day. I still at least brush my hair and teeth, wash my face, put on a little perfume, and make sure I'm pleasant to my hubby when he comes home. I buy comfortable clothes that don't LOOK like loungewear. But I have to wear all soft cotton or it hurts. He still can't keep his hands off me. It's not always appearance that drives couples apart. Most of it is attitude. And being judge mental and snooty is ugly as hell, so I'd watch out for YOUR husband looking elsewhere if I were you. You never know somebody's life at home. You have no place to judge.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 80 on Dec. 24, 2012 at 1:02 AM
For one, country wasn't about you... however, cunt was!

Two, Barbie is a general nickname for a stuck up bitch ... aka you!

Three, far from jealous ...& I am not a pedofile, therefore I don't need my sons friends to like or accept me (so no my son is not humiliated by me. )

Finally, no actually my husband instantly wants to jump my bones when he gets home from work ... sorry your dhs pecker fell off cause of your rotten ass vag. Don't blame me :)

Quoting Anonymous:

1. What makes you think Im country?? Lol

2. How did you know my nickname was Barbie?! You must know who I am in real life and are too chicken shit to fess up! Poor you, I can only imagine how jealous u must be.

If taking a shower and bathing your child is your daily goal, your life is pathetic! I bet your lucky husband thinks otw home..."I wonder if my wife showered today? God please let her have scrubbed that nasty odor and spit up away!"

At least you embrace your inner homeless person. I bet your kids are so proud to show you off at school. Hope you have the energy to shower today! Good luck!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 83 on Dec. 24, 2012 at 1:12 AM
I got fat and ugly because it's December and I do this to myself every year. I put on 7lbs, which my husband loves and I loathe, that will come off before the end of January.
Meh.
mcarsel89
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Maybe if you werent so shallow with more of a personality you wouldn't have such a problem with not looking perfect all of the time, and your husband wouldn't have a problem with it either. 99% of men want a woman who feels sexy in sweat pants, a pony tail, and a sense of humor! Have you ever watched "Housewives of Beverly Hill" - yeah... they don't get cheated on...

You don't know everyones situation. They could have been beat the last 8 hours with 4 screaming children at her feet. You try and look good after that. Ask my mother.

But, you're obviously very judgemental and want to walk around like you're the shit because you did your damn hair this morning.

congrat-u-fucking-lations.

OrientalLily
by Platinum Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:53 PM
I agree with this post to a point. I have always been a tomboy and quite often go out shopping in sweats and no make up. However, my s/o knows I dress like this. Also, my sweats are ALWAYS clean, I am always clean, and I do not wear things with holes. So ya, I can agree to a point.

If you go from goddess to garbage....... What the hell is your hubby supposed to think.....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN