Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why did you get fat and ugly??!! EDIT 1! **EDIT 2! Let me c pics of all the B*TCHES that roll out of bed looking like super models <3

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 438 Replies
6 moms liked this
I will never understand why women fall apart after getting married and having kids. I see so many women overweight, with no make up on, hair a stringy mess, wearing stained Mommy clothes with holes. What in the hell hapkpened? How can you not know how unattractive and pathetic you look??!! I have been married four years and I have gained ten pounds ( on purpose I was too skinny), and I always have my hair and make up done before DH comes home. Even if I didn't leave the house all day. He married a sexy, fun hottie and thats what he deserves. His job is to financially provide for our family. My job is to raise our daughter, keep an immaculate home, and look hot for only him.

EDIT....(I am on my phone so I cannot put it in red)

I LOVE everyone's responses!! I have been a member of this group for a long time, so I know what complete bitches some can be. You didn't let me down!!

Its not just about looking good for your husband. I look good for my daughter too. Im not going to have my daughter embaressed of me. She deserves a mother she can be proud of and look up to, and one she actually wants to spend time with around her friends. I am teaching my daughter to take care of, and value, herself.

If you have never worn make up, Im obviously not talking to you. If you have always been big, Im obviously not talking to you. If you have never cared about your looks I feel sorry for you, but Im obviously not talking to you. Im talking to the women who looked one way when they got married, and very quickly fell apart in the looks department. Im genuinely wondering what happened!! One lady said she had been beaten her whole marriage. Thats obviously a damn good reason to gain weight.

Put your big girl thong on and deal with the truth.

Edit 2 ***************************************************************

I LOVE all the responses and honesty!! Now I want pictures! are you bravr enouvh to put a picture up of yourself once you've already said how "naturally beautiful" u are without makeup??? I will rate you, and as you can tell by my post Im brutally honest. Lets see some of you back up your claims that you roll out of bed looking like a super model!!!

Ill be the judge!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:11 AM
8 moms liked this
Booooommmmm goes the train. This won't end or start well.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this

lmao

harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:11 AM
4 moms liked this

my thoughts exactly

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Booooommmmm goes the train. This won't end or start well.

xoch86
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh ffs...eye rolling

LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:12 AM
8 moms liked this

Do you know what a personality disorder is? 

Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:12 AM
Oh are Denise Austin?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crescentstar2
by Anne on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I thought its what the cool kids where doing, now I'm sad. Where's my ice cream?

grey7399
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:13 AM
12 moms liked this

Take the dog collar off and be a real woman.

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:13 AM

as some cm's have said i had a ugly tree fall and land on me ...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:14 AM
6 moms liked this

Yet it is okay when men get fat and ugly because they are providing and deserve a fun hottie. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)